Nathen Brown's future back in question

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Nathen Brown's future back in question

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Speculation linking Huddersfield's successful boss Nathan Brown with a return to Australia has intensified after Penrith Panthers announced they would be looking for a new coach for next season.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... ml&BID=480

Penrith Panthers supposedly have serious cash flow problems, would this be a wise move for Brown.

It opens the door for Matthew Elliot going elsewhere.
Not a bad coach IMO
Wes

Re: Nathen Brown's future back in question

Post by Wes »

It will be interesting to see how this affects the giants on the park, PM mathew elliot for wigan, no thanks for me.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

29wes28 wrote:It will be interesting to see how this affects the giants on the park, PM mathew elliot for wigan, no thanks for me.
He must be great, Ian Millward thinks he should be the next Wigan coach, and we all know how highly Basil thinks of Wigan :wink:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Speculation linking Huddersfield's successful boss Nathan Brown with a return to Australia has intensified after Penrith Panthers announced they would be looking for a new coach for next season.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... ml&BID=480

Penrith Panthers supposedly have serious cash flow problems, would this be a wise move for Brown.

It opens the door for Matthew Elliot going elsewhere.
Not a bad coach IMO
PM. Penrith fans can't wait to see the back of Eliot. And he's been quoted as saying that he doesn't want to go overseas because his kids don't live with him and he doesn't see enough of them as it is.
Hardly someone who would fill me with confidence as our coach!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don't want Matthew Elliot. Just keep it as Shaun Wane please :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

I wouldn`t want M.E as coach either.I don`t think he has moved with the times.None of the teams coached by him has ever won against a Craig Bellamy coached side. 14- nil to Craig Bellamy.I don`t think M.E. will get another NRL side to coach
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bill Arthur asked him outright just now about his plans and he said he isn't quite ready to make a decision.

Hope the delay does not depend on him getting a reply from Mr Lenegan!!!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I'm sorry but I would show him the door asap, this is the second time he has pulled this stunt, either you want to go or you want to stay, make your mind up pronto, you are not doing any good to the team with your dithering.....simples! :exc: :exc: