Gavin Henson anyone?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
MarkWestStand

Gavin Henson anyone?

Post by MarkWestStand »

Just be sacked by Toulon probably to make way for willie wonker mason. Don't know what the deal was with sarries, but immense talent in the centre or full back, would allow Sam to get back to where he belongs
deancartwright1990

Re: Gavin Henson anyone?

Post by deancartwright1990 »

sorry but nope nope nope not for me if its true finch to souths then we need a full back and for me a new half back move tommy up 9
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Rumour has it Widnes are looking to sign him!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We may as well have kept Gleeson if we were crazy enough to even consider Henson. A head the ball who creates problems wherever he goes.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

He's never played League in his life ! I think he's almost 30 as well so how long would it take him a) to learn how to play the game in his position at S/L level and (b) take him to get match fit. He's probably not even fit enough at the moment to play yawnion!

Absolute non-starter that one - give the Wigan youngsters their run - how would they think of their futures if we signed this guy?

If we have to sign anyone at centre, lets go for Welham of HKR, IMO a talent now who is tried & tested & will improve rapidly under wigan's coaching teams. I think he's OOC this season.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

No way. Very talented but terrible attitude.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

MarkWestStand wrote:Just be sacked by Toulon probably to make way for willie wonker mason. Don't know what the deal was with sarries, but immense talent in the centre or full back, would allow Sam to get back to where he belongs
No thank-you very much .He would be more trouble than he is worth.

What i cant get my head around is why Toulon would want to have a back line to include a wonderful player like Jonny Wilkinson at stand off passing the ball to a complete tonk like Willie Mason at inside centre. It just seens wrong .
2002 and EW is hooked
OJ

Post by OJ »

Not in a month of Sundays for reasons already mentioned plus a few more!

Can you imagine what the dressing room would look like with all those mirrors and lights he would want, to say nothing of his hair products and a spray tan booth!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wes

Post by Wes »

Definately not however I may get slated here not sure, someone in super league should sign him, maybe widnes as mentioned. The media attention would do our code no harm, yes go get him widnes!!!!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

No thankyou !! Let mr Henson stick to Dancing !! :)

Keep Wigan "Wigan"