Does anyone know why Lima was sent off?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Was the red card:-
i)Justified
ii)Enough of a punishment

or should we expect another ban?
josie andrews

Re: Does anyone know why Lima was sent off?

Post by josie andrews »

He was sin binned for obstruction!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

Oh my, was their anything in it?

Im not convinced with the refs this year but did anyone pick up on the point the Aussie commentators made about the Silverspoon, I think it was something on the lines of the ref doesnt use his whistle enough! lol can you believe that.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I didn't think there was, seemed to catch the ball when it was the turnover I think instead of letting them have it straight away, that's the only thing I could see :conf:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
onedego

Post by onedego »

Completely justified. Roby had heard about this guy called Jeff Lima, who The RFL have put a bounty on. He wanted to mark a notch on his RefPost.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Oh my that sounds a bit soft, cheers Josie, how did Jack Hughes look and did Finch have a good game?

Sorry for being a pain.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

onedego wrote:Completely justified. Roby had heard about this guy called Jeff Lima, who The RFL have put a bounty on. He wanted to mark a notch on his RefPost.
:lol: :lol:
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

It was justified. They were throwing it back to the twenty to restart and he caught it to stop them taking it quickly. May seem a bit petty to some but it was stupid and unnecessary. People have been binned for that plenty of times.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

29wes28 wrote:Oh my that sounds a bit soft, cheers Josie, how did Jack Hughes look and did Finch have a good game?

Sorry for being a pain.
Jack wasn't on long enough to make much of an impression. My mate made Finch MoM!

As for the yellow card, any ref not penalising Lima this season has to do a naked run. But please don't quote me on this #superinjunction #ryangiggs #hahahahaha :lol:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

yoda warrior wrote:It was justified. They were throwing it back to the twenty to restart and he caught it to stop them taking it quickly. May seem a bit petty to some but it was stupid and unnecessary. People have been binned for that plenty of times.
Correct. It was a professional foul - hence the sin binning. Nothing more, nothing less.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!