Latics staying up: Good or bad?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kiwiseddon

Latics staying up: Good or bad?

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Just watching survival Sunday after 'The Steve Ganson Show' over on the Beeb and Latics have just gone a goal ahead which looks to guarantee their safety in the Premiership.

Do we think on balance that them staying up is good or bad for Wigan Warriors? I'm just thinking financial implications or the stadium and fan bases etc.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
cpwigan

Wigan Athletic Stay Up

Post by cpwigan »

Great news for the town
cumbria_warrior

Re: Wigan Athletic Stay Up

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I wanted the ba****ds to go down, at least then they would not change any of our game dates
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

:(
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Last July/August I recommended to K.W. that he have a tenner on both Latics and Blackpool being relegated. It turned out to be a good/bad run for the money, it was worth a shot and it went down to the last half hour of their season. Now we can have our ground back.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bill.inger wrote:Last July/August I recommended to K.W. that he have a tenner on both Latics and Blackpool being relegated. It turned out to be a good/bad run for the money, it was worth a shot and it went down to the last half hour of their season. Now we can have our ground back.
How?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Well done to the latics.As Radlinski tells it in his book we are both form Wigan just supporting another sport thats all.Remember that awful feeling of relegation we nearly faced ourselves.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Great news for the town
Exactly how I see it. Let's all rejoice in each other's achievements. Maybe the town could unite for a spell?
josie andrews

Re: Latics staying up: Good or bad?

Post by josie andrews »

Good :thum:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TSB

Re: Latics staying up: Good or bad?

Post by TSB »

After watching the Warriors I turned the on red button to watch the Latics hopeing they would go down. But after watching there warrior type of play I thought fair play to these lads they deserve to stay up they was all over stoke to get that goal. WELL DONE> I think we should have a combined season ticket to watch both teams. And forget about the past look to the future. The future is WIGAN>