wiganers always boo leeds players from now on

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

wiganers always boo leeds players from now on

Post by Mike »

After tonights disgrace. I will always boo any leeds player represneting any international team from now on. Leeds scum.

Btw. I couldn't really support england in this match, i just supported the wiganer with the ball. Well done tommy, pat and george. Joel should havegot over the line stopped and chuck ed ball into the crowd and given them the finger the yorkshire b'stards
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Wigan_forever1985

Re: wiganers always boo leeds players from now on

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

even Richie Myler thought it was disgusting

http://twitter.com/#!/RichieMyler
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:After tonights disgrace. I will always boo any leeds player represneting any international team from now on. Leeds scum.
Totally agree with you it was disgusting. I never boo any player or any team, well maybe Briers :wink: but tonight was beyond the Pale!!
Btw. I couldn't really support england in this match, i just supported the wiganer with the ball. Well done tommy, pat and george. Joel should havegot over the line stopped and chuck ed ball into the crowd and given them the finger the yorkshire b'stards
ds in the England squad but then just as vociferous for our lads in the Exiles squad too :eh:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Mike wrote:After tonights disgrace. I will always boo any leeds player represneting any international team from now on. Leeds scum.
Know what you mean, but you can hardly blame players for having scumbag supporters.
Mike wrote:Btw. I couldn't really support england in this match, i just supported the wiganer with the ball. Well done tommy, pat and george.
Exactly my thoughts. I felt like a neutral and just wanted our lads to do well and not get hurt. They did not disappoint!

As for George. He has scored 3 class tries in the 2 biggest games of the season. If he does hang up his boots, he will the the first player I have ever known to quit when he is truly at the top of his game. #Legend
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds fans are a disgusting lot. Check out RLfans for their views.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

I never boo any player, you are no better than those Yorkshire Pillocks if you do.
However the RFL should not stage an international game in Leeds again if this is the level of support they can expect.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I understand everyone is fuming about this and as I have already said it was disgraceful, but I don't believe we as Wigan fans should boo any other players from other teams because we would just be as idiotic as 'them lot' and we don't need to lower ourselves to their shameless standards.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

a disgrace from Leeds but you expect nothing less from that scum. have to admit though when Carmont scored i cheered and threw my hands in the air and then realised who side he was on but didnt care a Wigan player scored the match winner
Longstanding

Post by Longstanding »

I agree with TrueBlueWarrior, don't lower yourself to their level of unsportsmanship. The Leeds club should get a message to their fans about this and I question whether international games should be played there if the crowd isn't behind our team.