carmonts break

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
deancartwright1990

carmonts break

Post by deancartwright1990 »

No everyone calm down carmont hasnt picked up an injury, but when he decided to jack in rugby league to work in a chicken factory, he didnt endure the pain of rugby leasgue every week for a couple of years so maybe it would be good and keep the faith that carmont could do another 12 months, that the body may not be feeling like a 34 year old who hasnt had a break....

anyone think the same ??
josie andrews

Re: carmonts break

Post by josie andrews »

This has already been alluded to in previous posts Dean.

I asked him on Friday but he just kept smiling. I told him we want him to stay on for at least another twelve months. Harrison said we need to speak to Mr Lenegan about it!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

I said to George after the Hull KR game that he has to do one more year, his response was "try telling my hamstrings that!".
I did tell him he could have my hamstrings as I can't play rugby anymore.......he didn't look too keen!!
Wigan til i die!!
deancartwright1990

pieater-alex wrote:The thread title is very misleading!
haha :wink:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

josie andrews wrote:This has already been alluded to in previous posts Dean.

I asked him on Friday but he just kept smiling. I told him we want him to stay on for at least another twelve months. Harrison said we need to speak to Mr Lenegan about it!!
I hope you told him that I want him to stay too!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Matthew wrote:
josie andrews wrote:This has already been alluded to in previous posts Dean.

I hope you told him that I want him to stay too!
Of course Matt you were included :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

deancartwright1​990​ wrote:No everyone calm down carmont hasnt picked up an injury, but when he decided to jack in rugby league to work in a chicken factory, he didnt endure the pain of rugby leasgue every week for a couple of years so maybe it would be good and keep the faith that carmont could do another 12 months, that the body may not be feeling like a 34 year old who hasnt had a break....

anyone think the same ??
Think you need to start re-thinking your thread titles :exc:
deancartwright1990

josie andrews wrote:
deancartwright1​990​ wrote:No everyone calm down carmont hasnt picked up an injury, but when he decided to jack in rugby league to work in a chicken factory, he didnt endure the pain of rugby leasgue every week for a couple of years so maybe it would be good and keep the faith that carmont could do another 12 months, that the body may not be feeling like a 34 year old who hasnt had a break....

anyone think the same ??
only a little bit of fun
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

deancartwright1​990​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

anyone think the same ??
only a little bit of fun
It isn't just this one. Your titles are very misleading :exc:
BriH

Post by BriH »

On the Wigan video interview, I got the impression he is thinking seriously about staying on for another Season.
I hope so.