who is everyone cheering friday ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
deancartwright1990

who is everyone cheering friday ?

Post by deancartwright1990 »

if saints win warrington lose .. we can go top with a hard fought win against huddersfield but.........i dont want to cheer on the scum.

ste lord

Re: who is everyone cheering friday ?

Post by ste lord »

for me , this fixture is the only time i ever want saints to win, no matter what time of the season .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I have said before that I hate Warrington & Leeds more than Saints, I'll be shouting for Saints :o
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I won't be cheering any team and any true Warrior shouldn't either! Perfect result would be a draw due to dropped points by both teams, simple outcome for me.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I won't be cheering any team and any true Warrior shouldn't either! Perfect result would be a draw due to dropped points by both teams, simple outcome for me.
Are you trying to say I am not a true Warrior???? I bloody well hope not :angry:

I will shout for who I want to :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I won't be cheering any team and any true Warrior shouldn't either! Perfect result would be a draw due to dropped points by both teams, simple outcome for me.
Please dont go there mate !!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

TrueBlueWarrior

Josie I would never doubt your commitment to the Warriors just mean cheering them is a bit much in my opinion but having a smile on your face if they win (because it benefits us) is totally acceptable! Agree? I hope so! :eusa10:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Or your commitment Ste ha!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

ste lord wrote:for me , this fixture is the only time i ever want saints to win, no matter what time of the season .
er! I'll be cheering S****S through gritted teeth and begrudgingly :craz: :craz: :look:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Saints, we gain more from their victory than defeat