Great game tonight - but

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GBH

Great game tonight - but

Post by GBH »

Great game tonight - but we need to stop making silly mistakes, and we need to protect Decs better seemed they were out to get him not sure how many times he got hit in the head!
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
onedego

Re: Great game tonight - but

Post by onedego »

Seriously, I've never seen a player so upset to drop a kick off ball. I honestly thought he was gonna cry, really felt sorry for him.
Wes

Post by Wes »

The nice things about mistakes in a big win is that there is room for improvement! It was a good win last night!
BriH

Post by BriH »

Yeh, the score, in Wigans favour, could have been higher. Still a fantastic result with room for improvement and a lot of home games in the offing.
Isn't it great to be a Wigan Supporter! :D :D :D :D :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We are getting better and better. To beat two top SL team in Saints and Hudds so convincingly is fantastic. I think we will continue to get better and hopefull win some more silverware.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Yes we are :) The last two games have shown how we can play & we can beat anyone. Looking forward to the CC game & hope we keep up our momentum going into it.

First tho, Leeds, Cas, Quins away then back on home soil for Wakey. We must keep improving & I am sure we will :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I was really pleased with most aspects of our play,I would
however say that for a top four team Hudds were poor,both in defence and attack.Yes it could be said that that we did,nt
allow them to play,which is true but IMO they rely too heavily on Danny Brough,and when he's missing they lose their playmaker.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

And as someone pointed out elsewhere, we beat them on their own middin without either Tomkins so the same cannot be said about us!
GBH

Post by GBH »

onedego wrote:Seriously, I've never seen a player so upset to drop a kick off ball. I honestly thought he was gonna cry, really felt sorry for him.
Just shows his heart is in it 100%
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

GBH wrote:
onedego wrote:Seriously, I've never seen a player so upset to drop a kick off ball. I honestly thought he was gonna cry, really felt sorry for him.
Just shows his heart is in it 100%
The sad part is that he made 2 glaring errors which stood out on TV, as did Sam. Other than that his game was as good as anyone else's. That kick for Josh on the wing was as superb as the same one in the reverse fixture!