Re: Wembley food

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigwar

Post by wigwar »

Have been to the cup final for the last few years and not had any problems taking sandwiches in to the ground. they can be a bit funny about drinks though, so not sure about your flask.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

You wont be able to take a flask in or bottles,cans check the website

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... egulations
jobo

Post by jobo »

Butty's fine drinks no, unless you leave it until 5 minutes before the kick off when they are getting all the last minute stragglers in. You could also hide your flask. Good luck.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

JJ wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
Does anyone know for definite if i will be allowed to take my bag into the stadium with my sandwiches and flask in.
What no pie? Yes you can take consumables such as sandwiches and PIES but not bottles or Thermos Flask as they are considered to be items that can be used as a missile etc.But then again they ain't had one of my wife's PIES bouncing of the back of the head.Can do more damage than Peacock and Bailey put together. :D
doc

Post by doc »

Also looks like plastic carrier bags only as backpacks are on the banned list (trip hazard!).
onedego

Post by onedego »

doc wrote:Also looks like plastic carrier bags only as backpacks are on the banned list (trip hazard!).
yea, i've wondered about that one. How someone's gonna trip over my back pack is a mystery to me. Perhaps there are some extremely tall people in Wembley that may accidentally get their foot trapped between my back pack and my back, and trip over.
botica

Post by botica »

My handbag then!! More of a trip hazard but not banned
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Sue d'Nym

Post by Sue d'Nym »

Can you take drinks in cartons in?
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Can you take a barrel of bitter in, complete with hand pump ?
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sue d'Nym wrote:Can you take drinks in cartons in?
I may be wrong but you might get away with a carton. I think those naf cheap plastic carton drinks seem to be ok as far as Wembley are concerned. Other venues allowed drinks with removable tops but you had to remove every drink top before you were allowed in.