Sam to Rah Rah?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TonyH

Sam to Rah Rah?

Post by TonyH »

Some joker posted on facebook that he has heard that Sam is being linked with a 2 million quid move to rugby union side Toulon? I'm not in the slightest bit worried as I can't see Sam ever playing rah rah but just thought I'd post to see if anyone else had heard this bullish*t?
Up The Mont!
jobo

Re: Sam to Rah Rah?

Post by jobo »

Not heard anything is likely either now or the not too distant future. I'm pretty sure though they will be in for him at some stage. Having said that, there's probably more danger of him going to NRL. Salary's over there are going go up by a fair bit.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

What a suprise, we get the best young talent for some years and people try to say he will leave haha just take the rumour with what it deserves , nothing. Remember Sam has just signed a long term deal recently, and loves everything about wigan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bearing in mind the closeness of the family unit, I doubt Sam will go anywhere until all 3 brothers have established themselves in the first team. Just my take on it!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

it will be rubbish. if sam does go anywhere in future it will be more likely to nrl which i would like over rah rah
IN WANE WE TRUST
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Listening to Sam regarding this topic, it will be well down the line in his career. He wants to win things with Wigan, end of!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He will be like Lockers, loyal to Wigan for a long time yet.

Same as KW says, they have a very strong close knit family, they will not want to be separated.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

No way this would ever happen, Tony if you see a wee guy in a kilt on Sat stop and say hi as that will most def be me :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

TonyH

Post by TonyH »

trotski_tgwu wrote:No way this would ever happen, Tony if you see a wee guy in a kilt on Sat stop and say hi as that will most def be me :lol:

Will do!
Up The Mont!
Bristol_Wigan

Post by Bristol_Wigan »

He wouldn't get the space in union, had a great row with the old man about it last night.

NRL would be the most likely.