the Wire game....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

the Wire game....

Post by onedego »

Well, seeing the thread on RLFans, apparently there's going to be in excess of 1000 wire fans in our end at HJ on Sunday.

bearing in mind the reputation Wire Fans have for being complete twonks, that's my mind made up, absolutely no way i'm going to put myself in the position where I get hurt, or locked up.

Afternoon in the pub on'tele!
ancientnloyal

Re: the Wire game....

Post by ancientnloyal »

It's not that bad.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

onedego wrote:Well, seeing the thread on RLFans, apparently there's going to be in excess of 1000 wire fans in our end at HJ on Sunday.

bearing in mind the reputation Wire Fans have for being complete twonks, that's my mind made up, absolutely no way i'm going to put myself in the position where I get hurt, or locked up.

There won't be anywhere near that many they're having a laugh!!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

gpartin wrote:
onedego wrote:Well, seeing the thread on RLFans, apparently there's going to be in excess of 1000 wire fans in our end at HJ on Sunday.

There won't be anywhere near that many they're having a laugh!!
Aye the too tight arsed to buy the tickets and not brave enough to actualy dare do it :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

onedego

Post by onedego »

okay, well, ironically (as we're currently watching Dragons den), we're in. We'll be there.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Yayyy!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

onedego

Post by onedego »

or not. Just tried getting 2 tickets

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the Ticket Office directly on 0871 66 33 552.