Should be interesting

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wigan_forever1985

Should be interesting

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... caine.html

Apparently dispatches are naming a prem footballer whos been found to be using coke, ill be interested to see how its handled i.e will any bands follow
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
willie c

Re: Should be interesting

Post by willie c »

will be watching it says in the paper that after he was caught his club sold him on but didnt inform his new club he had failed a drug test
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

My money's on Barton.
It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

When's it on tv? It could be virtually any of the Prem players. They're all legends in their own minds and think they can do (and get away with) anything. The MD of my mates company rented his house out to a Bolton Wanderers player, the house was worth a couple of million and when the owner returned to the house, after the player had been sold to another club, it was totally trashed. And I mean trashed. When the player was confronted, he just shrugged. Personally, I think I'd have put him on his arse if he'd shown that sort of contempt to me.
They're nothing but a bunch of overpaid mercenaries, who are just a load of fairies on the pitch :angry:

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sutty wrote: They're nothing but a bunch of overpaid mercenaries, who are just a load of fairies on the pitch :angry:

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Some scottish non-entity from Birmingham. 19 players tested positive for coke. only Adrian Mutu at Chelsea received any publicity. Bans given were short (up to 9 months) and covered up by the clubs as injuries, presumably to avoid affecting the players transfer value.

Also steroid abuse, pot and ecstacy.

Their testing regime seemd v poor as well.