Interesting Article

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior1989

Interesting Article

Post by warrior1989 »

I know this seems like i've nowt else better do but i thought i type it lol. If you go on wikipedia and type in Wigan Warriors go down to the players page and on there it gives you 2011 squad underneath it there is a box with next seasons signings in it the box as 4 lines init with gareth thomas in it and 3 blank spaces but there is an aussie flag and 2 english flags ? wonder if there signings ? also according to wiki lauaki or however you spell it as signed he signed last month.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Interesting Article

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Yes noticed it myself, maybe the Aus flag is actually a NZ flag for Lauaki, and maybe the other two English flags are for Barrie Mc and Terry O'Connor coming out of retirement to make GT feel younger.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Locker's #1 fan

Post by Locker's #1 fan »

It's Wikipedia, enough said :roll:
Tee Hee Hee
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

Sign up to Wiki, click the edit tab, and you can make alterations yourself and write in whatever you want. I remember somebody putting some really funny stuff about Whelan once. It soon disappeared though as he probably complained.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Yes noticed it myself, maybe the Aus flag is actually a NZ flag for Lauaki, and maybe the other two English flags are for Barrie Mc and Terry O'Connor coming out of retirement to make GT feel younger.
:lol: :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.