Fans Snap Up 2012 Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Fans Snap Up 2012 Season Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors are delighted to report strong sales as their 2012 Season Tickets were made available to purchase from Thursday.

Over 1000 season tickets have already been sold for the Super League 17 season within the first 48 hours of sale, with just over 10% of these being fans who didn't hold a season ticket last year.

Warriors Marketing Director Simon Collinson said:

"The first couple of day of sales were very pleasing to see, and we are especially encouraged by the number of people who have purchased a season ticket for the first time. There is a real buzz amongst the fans after the appointment of our all-British coaching team for 2012, building on the previous success under Madge (Michael Maguire).

"Following several bumper crowds at the DW Stadium this past season it is great to know that fans are being bitten by the rugby league bug and wanting to come back to watch the team on a regular basis.

"As well as renewing their own seat, existing 2011 season ticket holders can refer friends and family to join them in the stands next season. If they then go on to buy a season ticket the existing fan will then receive a recruitment bonus, including cash back and a Loyal 18 Membership pack.

"A fan who recruits 5 new season ticket holders will even get their seat at the DW Stadium absolutely free!"

An adult season ticket starts from just £197 for renewals and £211 for new purchases, while even greater savings can be had with a family package. Junior fans in the South Stand will again get unbeatable value with a full season ticket costing just £26 - which is the equivalent of only 2 Warriors home games.

More information and full pricing information is available by [clicking here] and navigating the section using the left menu bar. Season tickets can be purchased from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 and online from Warriors E-Tickets by [clicking here].

Existing 2011 have until Saturday 5th November 2011 to reserve existing seats at the exclusive renewal price.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
geoffers56

Re: Fans Snap Up 2012 Season Tickets

Post by geoffers56 »

Just renewed 3 tickets and was pretty unhappy to be charged a further £11 for card fee and season ticket renewal fee.
Come on Wigan, play the game, additional fees such as this are a complete rip off, and serve only to get people's backs up.
If you are that desperate for the extra money why not simply add the cost to the ticket price and quote the full price on the web site.
These are the same tactics as used by many well known budget airlines!!!!
Pretty poor show.
:angry:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

You have to pay a renewal fee? How much? may aswell hold out for the first day of early bird or whatever and reclaim your seat
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

I renewed two season tickets on thursday over the telephone and was only charged £2.50 transaction fee :conf:
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

I'd renew if i had recieved my renewal pack but i havent. :conf: oh and it wont let me renew online either. :angry:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Leyther Pie wrote:I'd renew if i had recieved my renewal pack but i havent. :conf:

You dont need it if you are renewing at the DW just take your old season ticket with you.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Live in blackburn so dont come over very often so not practical unfortunately. And wont let me renew online either :angry:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Leyther Pie wrote:I'd renew if i had recieved my renewal pack but i havent. :conf: oh and it wont let me renew online either. :angry:
I live in stoke so I phoned up, all you need to tell them is where you ticket renewal is for
mickh

Post by mickh »

Tried to renew Sunday afternoon on their 24/7 hotline no. Taped voice rhymed off the opening hours of ticket office. So much for 24/7, some people do work similar hours to the ticket office + more important things to do than cowtow to the whims of WRLFC when they cannot set-up their main contact to the fans correctly.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote:
Leyther Pie wrote:I'd renew if i had recieved my renewal pack but i havent. :conf:

You dont need it if you are renewing at the DW just take your old season ticket with you.
I went to the stadium to query why I hadn't received the renewal pack for my granddaughters ST as I had received mine a few weeks ago, apparently, it had been sent to the wrong address!!

I renewed hers & mine together without either of our renewal packs. Luckily I had our client codes on me :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan