orrell now in ST.HELENS!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mally darwin

orrell now in ST.HELENS!

Post by mally darwin »

with me being pretty new to the board ,i hope i'm welcome even if i am a saints fan.maybe i could be just what your looking for ,a bit of friendly banter .after all i live in orrell which is nearly in wigan.
kt4ever_1

Re: orrell now in ST.HELENS!

Post by kt4ever_1 »

You really shocked me when i saw the title!! Phew !! I welcome you i love to make stains fans feel small!! LOL
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
ChrisA

Re: orrell now in ST.HELEN...

Post by ChrisA »

Boo another plastic scouser.
Rhino.

Re: orrell now in ST.HELENS!

Post by Rhino. »

:conf:
Is it me or should Saints fans not be on this site. Sorry. But I would not go near theirs!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Its harsh to ban them altogether, they need some kind of human contact even if it is on the net. Its just if they begin to cause trouble then you start to think they should go back to where they came from!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Rhino. posted:
Is it me or should Saints fans not be on this site. Sorry. But I would not go near theirs!!!
I think it's good as long as opposition fans can remain sensible. We've a few good threads from that yellow and blues fan.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

That happens on the rlfans board too - seems other clubs' fans like to visit our site(s) and yet we never bother with theirs.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Rhino. posted:
your not the only one luv! :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i know mally well and he will be a good addition to the board. ive almost converted him but he is just hanging on!!! there is always good banter with us and long may it continue. "oh yea and stains are rubbish and employ child abusers- drug cheats-betting cheats-and it was definately an involentry tackle!!! welcome to the board mate. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I think it just goes to prove what a wonderful club this is that St Helen's fans want to join. There club's forum must be as dull as their team!