Anthony Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the winky one

Anthony Gelling

Post by the winky one »

Does anyone know what's happening with him? as I've said previously, he seems to have fallen out of favour.
highland convert

Re: Anthony Gelling

Post by highland convert »

We seem to go round in a circle with this lad. He is not yet first team material. Plays in the under 20's. Work in progress. Give the lad time. Massive potential but just not yet on the radar,
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Aaahh! Thank you,I heard little snippets about him looking useful and then read in the Post that he had a bit of a discipline problem(ie not turning up for training)...nothing major,but that worried me a bit,even though it sounded like crossed-wires.

Look forward to seeing him soon
Conman

Post by Conman »

He looks big enough and runs hard. Needs to work on his defence though, if he's going to play first grade. For Wigan anyway.
Twitter - @PConnah
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Just a matter of time before we see Gelling hopefully but were not badly off for natural centres with Goulding, Hughes, Carmont (when he returns to full fitness) and Hock. :o
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

highland convert wrote:We seem to go round in a circle with this lad. He is not yet first team material. Plays in the under 20's. Work in progress. Give the lad time. Massive potential but just not yet on the radar,
Seems to be a strange use of a quota spot.
Surely if he was good enough to play in the NRL he is good enough for Superleague?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've seen him and he's a beast. Maybe we could redress the balance and turn a centre into a second row? :lol:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Kittwazzer wrote:I've seen him and he's a beast. Maybe we could redress the balance and turn a centre into a second row? :lol:
In that case get him into the team asap...we need him against Warrington to knock Morleys block off!!!

:eusa18: :eusa18: I'm not a violent person...but I could make an exception..OOh er..
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

We have Lima, Lauaki, Hock. No team will boss our pack this season!!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Kittwazzer wrote:We have Lima, Lauaki, Hock. No team will boss our pack this season!!

:eusa10: :eusa10: :eusa10: