richards??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
leeh2101

richards??

Post by leeh2101 »

why was richards left on the field when he was cleary injured! he couldnt kick or run proper
Wigan_forever1985

Re: richards??

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

No backs on the bench
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

leeh2101 wrote:why was richards left on the field when he was cleary injured! he couldnt kick or run proper
Surely he has been injured all season? He is only picked for his kicking ability, because the rest of his game is shot.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

smudgerii wrote:
leeh2101 wrote:why was richards left on the field when he was cleary injured! he couldnt kick or run proper
Surely he has been injured all season? He is only picked for his kicking ability, because the rest of his game is shot.
Have you been drinking thinners?

You obviously need a greater understanding of rugby league, because, I feel you are mistaken.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

No backs on the bench - big mistake. At the very least we need a forward that can double up as a centre if required so we can shuffle the remaining backs around to cover an injured player.

Pat could bearly run after 15 minutes and had to be aggravating any injury that he had picked up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Shaun Wane made a "jesting" comment last season, I think at Leeds when a winger was strugggling with an injury, Hemmings asked why he had been left on the pitch and Wane said, "He's a winger, you don't substitute wingers".
Maybe he wan't joking?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Shaun Wane made a "jesting" comment last season, I think at Leeds when a winger was strugggling with an injury, Hemmings asked why he had been left on the pitch and Wane said, "He's a winger, you don't substitute wingers".
Maybe he wan't joking?
I remember it, but at that point in the game if he'd taken off a back, he'd have had to bring on Feka!
OJ

Post by OJ »

Pat was doing ok until he collided with Sam halfway through the first half, it happened just in front of us and they didn't half slam into one another and he was groggy for the rest of the first half as a result. Think that was partly why he slipped in trying to defend just before a Wire try and probably the most significant turning point in the match for me regardless of bad discipline and other events
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

smudgerii

Post by smudgerii »

Kittwazzer wrote:
smudgerii wrote:
Troll!
No "troll". Just a paying punter watching a great player who IMO appears to not be running at his full potential and i think that is due to his fitness.

Never asked you to agree with me, because I surely don't always agree with everything you post, but I've never been that sad to start name calling.
ragman

Post by ragman »

Pat has always been deceptive pace-wise, but he definitely looks to be struggling this year so far, and on Friday looked like he was dragging a wardrobe. He can't be fit, and surely needs a rest