How do you think we'll do?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the winky one

How do you think we'll do?

Post by the winky one »

How do you see the game on Saturday?IMO it will be closer
than you think. Leeds seem to be repeating last season
where they suddenly came good towards the end.
We need to cut the silly penalties,and not switch off for spells during the game otherwise
that's it...no second chances.

I feel a bit apprehensive for the first time this season

COME ON WIGAN!
Kittwazzer

Re: How do you think we'll do?

Post by Kittwazzer »

Agree it won't be as easy as last time out. Leeds are desperate for a CC win. But we have the firepower to do the job!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Hock will get targeted by dirty tactics and revert to type,knocks on, wayward passes and head high tackles and will cost us, a game to far in my opinion :exc:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Get a pack out and we'll do um!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
El Bobbers

Post by El Bobbers »

medlocke wrote:Hock will get targeted by dirty tactics and revert to type,knocks on, wayward passes and head high tackles and will cost us, a game to far in my opinion :exc:
Is it for your own conveniece you disregard all the positive brilliant, destructive runs, excellent footwork, gamebreakinng offloads to open defences?

Do the trees feel cold when the wind blows?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

A case of "inverted blinkers"
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

How do you know MM isn't playing?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

El Bobbers wrote:
medlocke wrote:Hock will get targeted by dirty tactics and revert to type,knocks on, wayward passes and head high tackles and will cost us, a game to far in my opinion :exc:
Is it for your own conveniece you disregard all the positive brilliant, destructive runs, excellent footwork, gamebreakinng offloads to open defences?
NO, he has a short fuse, everyone knows it, just got a feeling Leeds will be out to spoil with dirty tactics, if Hock falls for it then we are in trouble
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I know we are brilliant 99% of the time,but we have these
spells where we just play dumb at times (Widnes and Bradford)
and that's what makes my nerves rattle a bit.
I just wish we could have Smith for this game.

Oh well as Wane says.."We'll deal with it"

Focus Gareth focus!

:eusa10: :eusa10:
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

medlocke wrote:
El Bobbers wrote:
NO, he has a short fuse, everyone knows it, just got a feeling Leeds will be out to spoil with dirty tactics, if Hock falls for it then we are in trouble
Meds I've never gone out for public humiliation aimed at you before but here goes.

You're an idiot!! You may be a sausage and rock fan (both of which I massively approve) but your absolute ignorant, prejudiced and misguided views over Hock are getting ridiculous. He's one of, if not the best players in our squad and any rugby league team either here and abroad would snap him up in a heartbeat. The problem is how blinkered you are with your points that you simply ignore how good he is. I would have respect for anyone who holds up their hands and says "I was wrong" but you can't. You won't and as such you are going to get quite rightly lambasted for your bigotry.

Please stop letting yourself down. Hock is one of the best reasons to watch RL and you ARE bright enough to realise this. You just don't because the prospect of having to admit you were wrong is beyond you.

Love you really……but your opinions are getting very silly!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."