Preds for Hull FC big one 4

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiggydoran

Preds for Hull FC big one 4

Post by wiggydoran »

Preds are open for the Hull FC game on Friday night. Due to it being the big one 4 all points will be multipied by 4. All i need is:

1st Try:
Last try:
Score:
Mom:
attendance:

Happy preds
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Preds for Hull FC big one 4

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Oooooooooo controversial Wiggy, that means people who have no chance of winning can now have one really good week and take the prize ultimately!! But if that's how you want it then so be it!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Could also make the preds unviable. If Lorenzo gets say 30 he could end up 200 points ahead. Then why bother. Double points maybe but 4x bit much. Maybe you should reconsider. Jim
TrueBlueWarrior

highland convert wrote:Could also make the preds unviable. If Lorenzo gets say 30 he could end up 200 points ahead. Then why bother. Double points maybe but 4x bit much. Maybe you should reconsider. Jim
Yes I have to agree Jim, that is what I was trying to say.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
highland convert wrote:Could also make the preds unviable. If Lorenzo gets say 30 he could end up 200 points ahead. Then why bother. Double points maybe but 4x bit much. Maybe you should reconsider. Jim
Have to say i agree with both you guys. would make it a bit unfare comp wise. Could we also have scores for last predics before friday that way we can all see where we stand. I was on my hols but lucky my daughter put mine on via a phone call :D

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

TrueBlueWarrior

trotski_tgwu wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Have to say i agree with both you guys. would make it a bit unfare comp wise. Could we also have scores for last predics before friday that way we can all see where we stand. I was on my hols but lucky my daughter put mine on via a phone call :D
Is that within the rules TT? Haha! :wink: :lol:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Yes I have to agree Jim, that is what I was trying to say.
Is that within the rules TT? Haha! :wink: :lol:

Aye as long as you get it posted within the correct time, same as you can have another member or mod post for you if your on hols.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

TrueBlueWarrior

I was only messing!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

what were the results for castleford?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TrueBlueWarrior

ancientnloyal wrote:what were the results for castleford?
Exactly!!