Tomkins

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Warriors Forever

Tomkins

Post by Warriors Forever »

People will have a go at me here, thats why i put it on the rumour mill, anyway here goes... i have it from a very reliable mate who knows a few rugby players and Tomkins apparently got dropped for fighting with Finch, Wane and players broke it up on Monday but Tomkins carried it on and was therefore punished with being dropped from the side.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Tomkins

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I am not having a go at you WF but I will say I find it hard to believe, unless Sam stabbed him to death I don't think he would get dropped for that game!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Warriors Forever

Im in two minds to believe it or not , just thought i would put it on haha! Usually knows his stuff my mate about things but i found it hard to believe
Wes

Post by Wes »

Not sure IL would have allowed him to be dropped but 1 never knows.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Would he have been in the changing rooms before the game shaking ALL the players hands and been talking to SW THROUGHOUT the game if he was dropped for ill-discipline?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Warriors Forever

Well exactly just seems strange that no injury was announced until 6pm
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Warriors Forever wrote:Well exactly just seems strange that no injury was announced until 6pm
No but most people knew he was not playing on RLfans site on Thursday as someone posted that he was injured and Murphy was playing.

It was thought it was kept quiet to keep Leeds off guard.
Warriors Forever

suppose no one will ever know 100 percent
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Sam Tomkins will!,,!
jobo

Post by jobo »

Don't know about a fight but I'm told Tomkins was missing due to another training injury caused by someones insistence on full contact training. There's trouble at the mill.