Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Garry Riley

Season Tickets

Post by Garry Riley »

Has anyone received their season ticket yet. It seems that it's being left right to the last minute. Got mine before Christmas last year.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
josie andrews

Re: Season Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

Not got mine yet :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
over the hill

Post by over the hill »

still waiting for mine
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Same here
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I suppose they are waiting to see who goes bust before the start of the season as I'm sure some of the cost might get refunded should say one or two teams not be able to fulfil there fixtures :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

2013 Membership Cards on the Way

Wigan Warriors can confirm that the first batch of 2013 Seasonal Membership access cards have been dispatched yesterday (Friday 18th January).

All supporters who have purchased a Seasonal Membership for the forthcoming season should receive an individual membership mailing via post within the next two weeks. The mailing will include a new membership access card for the 2013 season, as well as details of the Scrum Ticket allowing fans to bring six friends or family members to a game for just £30.

To use your new card simply hold it stationary against a reader at the entrance to the turnstile. There is no need to swipe, move or insert the card. The reader then checks your card immediately against our database to confirm the card is valid for that game and you are then granted access through the turnstile. Please dispose of any old cards you may have as these will not be able to be used in the future.

This year your Seasonal Membership card will entitle you to a host of exclusive offers and members only events. Many of these will be able to be redeemed throughout the season by scanning the QR code on your membership card using a smart phone.

Wigan Warriors 2013 Memberships can still be purchased with prices starting from just £10. [Click here] for more information.

*National, Yorkshire and Welsh Warrior, and Loyal 18 Membership cards will also be dispatched in time for the new season. Membership packs, car parking passes and junior voucher books may be sent out separately to this pack before the start of the new season.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Had an email this morning with the same message :)
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Thanks for that Josie, as i just got my National membership pack and noticed my membership card wasnt in with all the other stuff

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

markill

Post by markill »

Why do we get new cars each year anyway? Why can't they just update their database for the the cards we already have?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
bruno

Post by bruno »

as every one got theirs i have not got mine yet