Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Wigan TV

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Fairly decent 1st half coverage, but second half I am only getting audio, anyone else got same problem?
josie andrews

Re: Wigan TV

Post by josie andrews »

Been playing up a bit at my mates, it was only sound, then it went off but its back on now.

The snow will be affecting transmissions I would think!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:Been playing up a bit at my mates, it was only sound, then it went off but its back on now.

The snow will be affecting transmissions I would think!!
Your lucky i purchased a National membership online today hopeing id be able to watch the game as Wigan Tv is part of the package. no such luck and very poor lack of info on warriors home page about it as well.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cumbria_warrior

I only had a few minutes where I had no coverage and about 5 - 10 where audio only, but apart from that was spot on
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

It is rubbish, saw to half time then only sound. I have just tried to see the game again and it is only showing the Leigh game avaliable & not todays match. Not worth purchasing until they get it right, also it keeps loosing my password and I have to get a new one everytime I log in.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Yesterdays game is available on Wigan tv now.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Wigan TV may be short lived who knows. I am led to believe we need 5000 subscribers to make it pay.
cumbria_warrior

I think its a great idea, just needs a few tweaks here and there, at least it beats the biased lot on boots n all etc
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I think they will get it right just teething problems, The idea is good and gives me something to look forward to, and to be honest good value.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nothing wrong with the idea. Wigan have invested a lot in it despite trying to mistakenly cut the cost. However, in the world of IL, the return needs to be equal or greater than the investment. 5000 subscribers is quite a number.