Top of the League

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Top of the League

Post by Kittwazzer »

Unbelievable.

Widnes have battered Wire.

Salford beat the Giants.

Could someone pop round to mine and wake me up please? No rush, I'm enjoying this dream. Jennifer Lopez is due any minute! :)
Owd Codger

Re: Top of the League

Post by Owd Codger »

and still not much humble pie being eaten by some!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whelley Warrior wrote:and still not much humble pie being eaten by some!
None in fact. Why should there be?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Kittwazzer wrote:Unbelievable.

Widnes have battered Wire.

Salford beat the Giants.

Could someone pop round to mine and wake me up please? No rush, I'm enjoying this dream. Jennifer Lopez is due any minute! :)
Kittwazzer, keep out of my dream, J Lopez is here with me and she isn't going anywhere, I've got my teeth firmly planted on her gorgeous bum. :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Kittwazzer wrote:
None in fact. Why should there be?
I'm sure it will not be long before Kol is bemoaning the fact that Shaun Wane has got us peaking too early, again!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:eusa1:

I am going to help you WW. I will make it my mission to make you an interesting poster.

Enlighten every poster and tells us how we fared v Saints last season and whether or not 2 points in the pre season championship over Saints matter more than those victories/defeats in the actual season. You can also tell us all what you think of Nathan Brown's comments.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan

I was on about those who a month or so ago said the present squad was not good enough because of a number of established players leaving all at the same time.

The way the squad is playing with all the injuries has shown that some people show no faith in those running things and always think they know better.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:cpwigan

I was on about those who a month or so ago said the present squad was not good enough because of a number of established players leaving all at the same time.

The way the squad is playing with all the injuries has shown that some people show no faith in those running things and always think they know better.
No you equated being top of the league as a green light for you to attack other posters who may or may not hold a view different to your own. I pointed out that we won the very same pre season League last season and came away with nothing that mattered, likewise we beat Saints 3 several times last season (one of our greatest victories BTW with lots of injuries and expected by all to lose) yet lost when it mattered.

IL / Rads / Waney whomever are not perfect nor are any of us. SL is getting weaker IMO and now is the time to blood youngsters and hopefully win a CC or GF. Time will tell. SL 2013 reminds me of the interim season when we changed from winter to summer rugby.

I do wish you produced more intertesting posts WW. At the moment they are not even worth the effort you make to type them.
Johnone

Post by Johnone »

But, obviously interesting enough to reply to
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Johnone wrote:But, obviously interesting enough to reply to
The post, NO. His agenda and hiding his identity YES.