19 v KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

19 v KR

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Does anyone know our 19 for Monday, Dobson and Burns miss out for KR, but still a very tough game.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Re: 19 v KR

Post by Kittwazzer »

Unchanged from yesterday!
TrueBlueWarrior

That is good news then that there are no new injuries but would like to see some return.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:That is good news then that there are no new injuries but would like to see some return.
If you're talking Moose, H, Prec, I expect their returns to be 'big' announcements. Certainly don't see them just slipping back in without a mention!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would have like to have seen Spencer given an opportunity and perhaps Powell. At some point sooner rather than later we need to get Lockers and Sam fixed and fully fit.
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:I would have like to have seen Spencer given an opportunity and perhaps Powell. At some point sooner rather than later we need to get Lockers and Sam fixed and fully fit.
Maybe when we get some forwards back we can then afford to rest Sam and Lockers but at the moment taking them 2 out would just be too many senior players missing. I agree though that we need to manage players much better this season.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I would have like to have seen Spencer given an opportunity and perhaps Powell. At some point sooner rather than later we need to get Lockers and Sam fixed and fully fit.
Maybe when we get some forwards back we can then afford to rest Sam and Lockers but at the moment taking them 2 out would just be too many senior players missing. I agree though that we need to manage players much better this season.
Hull KR is always a banana skin. Can understand Wane wanting his best squad. There will be easier games to bring in Tom Spencer who, to my knowledge, hasn't got a shirt number. Considering he was ahead of Crosby last year, I'm wondering if he's actually still in contention!
josie andrews

Wane Names 19 for Easter Monday

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors head coach Shaun Wane has named an unchanged 19 man squad for his sides away fixture with Hull KR at MS3 Craven Park on Easter Monday.

The league leaders have no additional injury concerns following their Good Friday defeat of St Helens, so Wane continues with the same 19 although he could rotate his matchday squad.

Wigan Warriors 19 Man Squad

(In alphabetical order)

Greg Burke, Josh Charnley, Dom Crosby, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Darrell Goulding, Blake Green, Jack Hughes, Rhodri Lloyd, Michael McIlorum, Sean O'Loughlin, Pat Richards, Tom Spencer, Matty Smith, Scott Taylor, Iain Thornley, Logan Tomkins, Sam Tomkins, Chris Tuson

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

No Hodgson or Patterson for KR either which is positive, especially Patterson missing out!!
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Travis Burns missing as well as Dobson
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#