How did they go?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Vaealikis Girl

How did they go?

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

Hi! Was just wondering if anyone could fill me in on how Lee Hopkins, Mark Tookey and Thomas Leuluai went on the weekend. I know they were playing against Wigan but i'm a big fan of these three guys but don't get to see much of them now they've left the NRL.

Also i wouldn't mind knowing how Vaealiki went of course :wink:

Oh and if anyone's interested Parramatta won their game against Wests Tigers. Yay!!! :D
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
kt4ever_1

Re: How did they go?

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
Hi! Was just wondering if anyone could fill me in on how Lee Hopkins, Mark Tookey and Thomas Leuluai went on the weekend. I know they were playing against Wigan but i'm a big fan of these three guys but don't get to see much of them now they've left the NRL.

Also i wouldn't mind knowing how Vaealiki went of course :wink:

Oh and if anyone's interested Parramatta won their game against Wests Tigers. Yay!!! :D

Mark Tookey he was on fire! set up a few tries and scored one himself i think. Thomas Leuluai also had a good game !! very good play maker. And Vaealiki one of the very few players who was doing the cherry and white justice. He made a few breaks and set up a nice little try for Mr Wild ! Didnt really notice Lee Hopkins that much sorry !
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Mark tookey was on fire??? He was also offside, if they go to the screen when radlinski runs through like that to score a try but wont and dont even show it from a side angle when a prop of his size charges from nowhere to score it.
The others were good though, hopkins had a good game taking the ball forward and scoring tries.
How come vaealiki always seemes to be on his own when they run at him? Where is dallas?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
Mark tookey was on fire??? He was also offside, if they go to the screen when radlinski runs through like that to score a try but wont and dont even show it from a side angle when a prop of his size charges from nowhere to score it.
The others were good though, hopkins had a good game taking the ball forward and scoring tries.
How come vaealiki always seemes to be on his own when they run at him? Where is dallas?
In Texas I think....
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Well, let me explain how the internet works. You having access to this site usually means u have a modem and computer. Good start. now type into google, well anything you like. Lets say on this occassion 'Rugby League, London Bronco's, Mark 'Fat' Tookey, Wigan v London' need I go on? Why come onto a warriors website to ask such a question? ...........I'm not bitter, angry or anything.......Yeah I know about the wests game as highlights on sky, and also on the Internet. www.nrl.com all the games are on here. Under multimedia. Bye
Campions of the rugby world.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Antwigan posted:
Well, let me explain how the internet works. You having access to this site usually means u have a modem and computer. Good start. now type into google, well anything you like. Lets say on this occassion 'Rugby League, London Bronco's, Mark 'Fat' Tookey, Wigan v London' need I go on? Why come onto a warriors website to ask such a question? ...........I'm not bitter, angry or anything.......Yeah I know about the wests game as highlights on sky, and also on the Internet. www.nrl.com all the games are on here. Under multimedia. Bye
You are a total wally.

The original poster has been on here several times already as a big fan of Vaealiki and since when was it out of order to ask the fans opinions of players as opposed to relying on the jounro speak of the press reports!

Dave
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

I agree Dave O. Antwigan is totally out of order. Vaealiki's Girl has been as asset to this board. She talks a lot of sense and gives good info on players from over there who are now playing over here
and is passionate about rugby league.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Sorry, I'm going to use MSN language. WTF!

Why would someone with two posts to their name come on here and have a go at a regular!? What is this Wigan Warriors Board coming to at all!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

thats a sensible post by vaelikis girl. Stop moaning AntWigan. Well vaelikis girl hes our top scorer and scored again on saturday. Oh and well done to your parramata team.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

See how we look after our own haha, i bet you'll think twice before slating any members now
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR