Will it effect us if Latics go down?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Will it effect us if Latics go down?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Simple enough question really but im just thinking does this have any impact on us as a club finicially or practically i have no idea how things are worked out now and whether the massive drop in money would effect us - more to the point teams that go down have been known to go down again the following season although the Europe card may help to hold on to players what effect would that have?

Like i said ive no idea about the in's and out's of our deal with DW but how much are we reliant on what happens with Latics?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ian.birchall

Re: Will it effect us if Latics go down?

Post by ian.birchall »

Only when they are back in their rightful position in the Lancashire Combination league. :lol: :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Who owns the DW? Is it Mr. Whealan?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:Who owns the DW? Is it Mr. Whealan?
Used to, as Whelco. I believe he transferred it to the Latics to make the club easier to sell. Wonder if IFL has ever thought of buying it?
Sgt. Bash

Post by Sgt. Bash »

Hopefully Latics relegation will mean we can have good visible Rugby lines on the pitch again.

Fed up this season of the Football lines not being touched and the Rugby lines looking like they were put on by a child with a crayon.
weststandguy

Post by weststandguy »

Sgt. Bash wrote:Hopefully Latics relegation will mean we can have good visible Rugby lines on the pitch again.

Fed up this season of the Football lines not being touched and the Rugby lines looking like they were put on by a child with a crayon.
??????????
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears..and I've been to St Helens"-john Bishop
Sgt. Bash

Post by Sgt. Bash »

weststandguy wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:Hopefully Latics relegation will mean we can have good visible Rugby lines on the pitch again.

??????????
Hmm, maybe it doesn't look as bad from the side stands...

I remember it rained so badly during the Catalans game this season, that because they were only on so lightly in the first place, the Rugby lines had nearly completely washed off. The second half of that game was like watching a RL match on pure Soccer markings!
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

IFL has stated many times that Latics in the Premiership helps benefits WRLFC.Anyway I for one want Latics to stay in the Premiership and win the cup.

Good luck Latics
Wes

Post by Wes »

If they go down then you can forget the pitch being relayed every year, sure the rent could go up too.

Hope they say up personally and I am not into football in the slightest.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

29wes28 wrote:If they go down then you can forget the pitch being relayed every year, sure the rent could go up too.

Hope they say up personally and I am not into football in the slightest.
I want em to stay up as well. I am a Wigan lad first and foremost!