Forum Coach to Wembley?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Forum Coach to Wembley?

Post by ancientnloyal »

I know full well that users of this site can fill a coach. Is it a good idea to try and get one and have a wwf.com outing? I'm sure white elephant will have some going :lol:

'tis an idea.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kaii

Re: Forum Coach to Wembley?

Post by Kaii »

actually this would be ideal been looking at different way of getting up there and to book it through the club site it would be £105 for me, the wife and my little lad, by car not sure because i don't know if i have any congestion charges and stuff like that plus parking
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

I could be tempted.

as I have no friends who support wigan (I actually just have no friends), it would make going a lot better for me.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

We should look into it & how much a day coach will be.

We did it ourselves last time. cost £25 each :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Been looking more in to it and coach is the best way, train is around £75 return each, parking your car at the stadium £27.50 plus petrol and not being able to drink so coach is ideal.
So if this can happen save me 3 places for me, my wife and my 5 yr old little boy.

Josie once you have some figures sorted i'll message you with my details and stuff and arrange payment :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kaii wrote:Been looking more in to it and coach is the best way, train is around £75 return each, parking your car at the stadium £27.50 plus petrol and not being able to drink so coach is ideal.
So if this can happen save me 3 places for me, my wife and my 5 yr old little boy.

Josie once you have some figures sorted i'll message you with my details and stuff and arrange payment :)
Who said I was doin it???

I'm already booked on a coach since Widnes game lol
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Good idea, train costs are ridiculous. I'd be interested. will go down to the DW shortly after the initial mad rush has gone.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I would be interested but already have travel sorted, sorry!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
doc

Post by doc »

Just checked Mayfair travel site. They are charging £32 for day trip when Latics are going down to Wembley for the Community Shield so imagine same price for us.

I'm guessing Grayways will be doing a coach as well. Will call in the chippy next week and ask.
ngac

Post by ngac »

Dont post often but look at forum often! 4 of us would be up for this as not sorted yet.

If this doesn't get organised, would appreciate anyone else's input on travel coaches not booked up yet