How much?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

How much?

Post by butt monkey »

did Wigan get for selling Hock to Salford?

In all the other bits and bobs I never actually read any details surrounding Hock's move. What happened re: Paramatta? Is he actually sold or on loan?

Will Wigan use this transfer money (if they got any) for bringing someone else in?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Re: How much?

Post by Kittwazzer »

IIRC, it was £250,000 with Parramatta. He's been sold to Salford but no idea how much for. Can't see it being a great deal different though!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

IL handled the Hock transfer horrendously. We got far far less than 250K and NO conditions.
Seinfeld79

Post by Seinfeld79 »

What conditions would you have liked?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:IL handled the Hock transfer horrendously. We got far far less than 250K and NO conditions.
Based on what? Any factual evidence or just your negative outlook
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Seinfeld79 wrote:What conditions would you have liked?
NONE, I would have preferred for Hock to be a Wigan player. Can you imagine a left edge of Chase, Hock and Carney how difficult that would be to contain. You could shut down 1, even 2 but out of that trio one would always be breaking through opposition defences, throw in a great left centre and you would have a LEFT edge to die for.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
cpwigan wrote:IL handled the Hock transfer horrendously. We got far far less than 250K and NO conditions.
Anything I say is based on evidence. Hence I see positives and negatives. It would be interesting to run a league table from date X in the season because I suspect we would struggle to be in the top 8 let alone the top 5.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cpwigan wrote:
Kaii wrote:
Anything I say is based on evidence. Hence I see positives and negatives. It would be interesting to run a league table from date X in the season because I suspect we would struggle to be in the top 8 let alone the top 5.
Ok show your evidence
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

To be fair CP you said Tuson was offered significantly more by Wakey than Wigan and since backtracked on that, so how true is this?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

It's always just his opinion, most people will just put IMO but cpwigan believes his opinion is true fact until it's proven wrong.