No Alcohol!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
RobWigan

No Alcohol!!

Post by RobWigan »

For those of us that like to have a drink at the stadium, No alcohol is allowed to your seat! Disgrace! I cant wait for the atmosphere! :conf:
markill

Re: No Alcohol!!

Post by markill »

RobWigan wrote:For those of us that like to have a drink at the stadium, No alcohol is allowed to your seat! Disgrace! I cant wait for the atmosphere! :conf:
I think there have been quite a few fan behaviour issues at recent Grand Finals and unfortuntely it means the minority have influenced what happens to the majority. But hey, if you can't drink as much you might get to see more of the game and not keep going tot he loo ;-)
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

markill wrote:
RobWigan wrote:For those of us that like to have a drink at the stadium, No alcohol is allowed to your seat! Disgrace! I cant wait for the atmosphere! :conf:
I think there have been quite a few fan behaviour issues at recent Grand Finals and unfortuntely it means the minority have influenced what happens to the majority. But hey, if you can't drink as much you might get to see more of the game and not keep going tot he loo ;-)
:eusa2: :eusa2:

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sutty wrote:
markill wrote:
:eusa2: :eusa2:
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It's a football ground, and as an added bonus it stops folk being a nuisance by getting up for more ale and prostate relief all the match. I'll be having a beer before the game and will do my best to ensure my bladder is relieved before the match kicks off.
Furthermore, the atmosphere will not be affected!!
Hope this helps?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

not this load of crap again .... :angry:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I will just drink more before the game and i shall just have sneak them in, i go to lots of manchester utd games so i am used to sneaking them in, and as for people saying it stops people getting up and down all the time i still.will be :lol:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

RobWigan wrote:I will just drink more before the game and i shall just have sneak them in, i go to lots of manchester utd games so i am used to sneaking them in, and as for people saying it stops people getting up and down all the time i still.will be :lol:
Be careful, you might just come across someone that's fed up of being like a jack-in-a-box all game and you might trip over their foot or something. Just saying.

AlanF

Post by AlanF »

I like a beer as much as anyone, but if you can't spend 80 mins watching a game without one then it's time to pack it in.
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

No alcohol?

ah well. Not the end of the world is it you don't need alcohol to watch rugby
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame