Double Winners Limited Edition Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Double Winners Limited Edition Shirt

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors are delighted to unveil details of a unique replica shirt that celebrates the Club's Super League and Challenge Cup double success of 2013.

The half-and-half design features both the cherry & white home and purple & navy away shirts that have been worn during this epic season. The reverse will also feature a list of every player who has represented the club in a Super League or Tetley's Challenge Cup game and contributed to the remarkable success, ensuring that these names will go down in the Wigan Club's long and famous history.

Due to production restrictions the shirt will be available BY ORDER ONLY & NO SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABE FOR SALE OTHER THAN BY PRE ORDER.

Orders MUST be made online at the Warriors World Online Store from 12 noon MONDAY OCTOBER 7th with the order process closing at 5pm on FRIDAY OCTOBER 18th; at which point the order will be sent to manufacturer. Only shirts ordered with Warriors World in the stated period will be manufactured and NO LATE ORDERS will be available.

As these shirts are made to order please make sure that you order the correct size that you require as NO RETURNS will be accepted and NO EXCHANGES will be available, and once ordered this is treated as a final sale. Shirts will be priced at £47 for adults from Extra Small to 7XL and ladies cut sizes 6 - 18. Juniors are £39 for ages 4 - 16. Normal P&P charges will apply for any to be dispatched by UK Mail although the Click and Collect service is also available.

We have been told by ISC that the manufacturing process will be approximately 5 weeks so the shirts will be dispatched (if UK Mail option is selected) or ready for collection (click and collect) after their arrival and an email will be sent to each purchaser at the time of arrival to let them know it is ready for collection or dispatched.

Shirt images are for illustration purposes only and the final design may differ slightly.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aluaka

Re: Double Winners Limited Edition Shirt

Post by Aluaka »

That is a VERY nice shirt!

This season has been an expensive shirt season (and even worse with the World Cup coming up!)

FAIRWARRIOR

Post by FAIRWARRIOR »

Loving that shirt! A great touch to add each individual players name on the reverse. I'll certainly be buying! Fab idea!
Charnock_Warrior

Post by Charnock_Warrior »

I hope someone gets me one for Christmas!!! Hint,hint :wink:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

That the 4th one this season i have to buy.

Bloody hell the designers have been on fire more than us this season.
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

Perhaps they could offer a discount for those of us that can produce tickets for the challenge Cup final and Grand Final?

No? Didn't think so!

My son has decided he would love one for Christmas! That makes by Christmas shopping a little easier anyway!
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

I will be getting one but a discount would be nice for season ticket holders and people who have been to both finals as mentioned before. Considering this shirt costs 47 quid and it has cost me 70 quid in tickets alone for the final and a home shirt and a season ticket. Has to be said they could give a tenner off. They would sell more as well i reckon
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

So it's only me who thinks they are a tacky horrible cash in then :exc:
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Each to their own isn't it. Plus, people don't have to buy them if they don't want to.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

would have looked a lot nicer if the front had been home and the back away