rlwc tickets

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mrs Lifter

rlwc tickets

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Anybody know if you can pay on the gate for any matches.
We will be in west Cumbria on the 29th and may want to go to the Tonga Scotland game at Workington but don't want to buy tickets on line just in case we cant go.
Kaii

Re: rlwc tickets

Post by Kaii »

Places are starting to sell out now so i doubt you'll be able to pay at the gate, good news for rugby league
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

just been on the Workington site and theres only about 500 tickets left but ive just been told by my husband we have to be home in Bolton from the caravan for him to go to work on Wednesday morning
just hope we can get tickets next week for the QF at DW
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Mrs Lifter wrote:just been on the Workington site and theres only about 500 tickets left but ive just been told by my husband we have to be home in Bolton from the caravan for him to go to work on Wednesday morning
According to reports, this game is a sell out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Mrs Lifter wrote:just been on the Workington site and theres only about 500 tickets left but ive just been told by my husband we have to be home in Bolton from the caravan for him to go to work on Wednesday morning
Don't know about the DW but the game between England v Ireland at Huddersfield is the only reported sellout at the moment!

Must be a lot of Irish in Huddersfield :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Don't know about the DW but the game between England v Ireland at Huddersfield is the only reported sellout at the moment!

Actually, there are a lot in Dewsbury, where there is a Irish National Club which has a team called Dewsbury Celtic.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

According to Sky Sports news, all seating at the Halliwell Jones and Derwent Park have been sold and only standing tickets for sale.
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

Good to see some ticket sales going well.

Disappointed to see a quoted official estimated attendance at Cardiff to be 40,000 in a 70,000+ capacity stadium though - hopefully the estimate will be out?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If the IRFL/RFL can really push, sell hard then they seem to have some momentum to build upon to make this WC a real success.
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

does anyone know if there are any discount codes that still work?

and does anyone know how many have been sold the the Aus v Fiji game at Stains?