Robbery!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Robbery!!!

Post by Kittwazzer »

Apparently, loads of posters have been removed from this week's Observer!
cpwigan

Re: Robbery!!!

Post by cpwigan »

The Spar near my mother had a strange idea. They put the Observers in the rack and the poster separate on the ground :roll:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:The Spar near my mother had a strange idea. They put the Observers in the rack and the poster searate on the ground :roll:
That's a common ploy when the retailer can't be arsed placing inserts, supplements etc inside each paper. On this occasion, people want the poster more than the paper! :lol:
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

personally i am not bothered about the poster
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

RobWigan wrote:personally i am not bothered about the poster
:conf:

Likewise, I am not bothered about the paper. It's garbage now!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The poster is a very nice effort with a more discreet Observer logo on the quotes picture side. It is a very good size for framing / hanging too. the quality is decent too IMO.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stephen picked two posters up from the local Spar they weren't in the Observer he bought but on the counter he said!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Stephen picked two posters up from the local Spar they weren't in the Observer he bought but on the counter he said!
I bet they'd have let him take them even without buying a paper. No bugger seems to go in since they did it up. Bit too posh for Kitt Green! :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Stephen picked two posters up from the local Spar they weren't in the Observer he bought but on the counter he said!
I bet they'd have let him take them even without buying a paper. No bugger seems to go in since they did it up. Bit too posh for Kitt Green! :lol:
Think it's very nice but wouldn't normally get papers from the Spar, that's what the paper shop is for but when he went in there for it there wasn't any posters in their ones so he was goin in Spar for some fruit drinks for me, got to drink plenty, so picked one up!! It is a rubbish paper!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Think it's very nice but wouldn't normally get papers from the Spar, that's what the paper shop is for but when he went in there for it there wasn't any posters in their ones so he was goin in Spar for some fruit drinks for me, got to drink plenty, so picked one up!! It is a rubbish paper!!
It didn't used to be before it went tabloid and came out on a Friday. Back then, there would actually be news in it. I blame Green Vigo. Everything went south when he stopped pissing in the street! :lol: