Hardaker and a Maori Forward To Sign

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jasonnlouise

Hardaker and a Maori Forward To Sign

Post by jasonnlouise »

Heard a rumour yesterday that this was going to be announced soon,has anybody else heard anything?
cow yeds

Re: Hardaker and a Maori Forward To Sign

Post by cow yeds »

No not heard owt.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

The Hardaker rumour goes back to when Pat announced his last season. Heard we sounded Leeds out but were knocked back to the Middle Ages!

Latest I hear is we have tabled a UK record offer for Ryan Hall but GH refuses to talk to us. Word is that had the offer come from Saints or Wire, the deal would have been done!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

What is it about Gary Hetherington. It is just that he's so used to getting his own way that when someone refuses to cooperate with his way of thinking, he becomes 7 yrs old again.
He behaves like a petulant child when things aren't going his way. Bit like a number of the Leeds fans and players.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:The Hardaker rumour goes back to when Pat announced his last season. Heard we sounded Leeds out but were knocked back to the Middle Ages!

Latest I hear is we have tabled a UK record offer for Ryan Hall but GH refuses to talk to us. Word is that had the offer come from Saints or Wire, the deal would have been done!
He would have to do a Mickey Higham and go to Bratfurt first!!
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote: Latest I hear is we have tabled a UK record offer for Ryan Hall but GH refuses to talk to us. Word is that had the offer come from Saints or Wire, the deal would have been done!
Whether the last part is the case or not, I wish IL would refuse to talk to clubs after our star players instead of simply asking "How much"!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Latest I hear is we have tabled a UK record offer for Ryan Hall but GH refuses to talk to us. Word is that had the offer come from Saints or Wire, the deal would have been done!
Whether the last part is the case or not, I wish IL would refuse to talk to clubs after our star players instead of simply asking "How much"!
I am more inclined to think that he says, "if a player is not giving 100% and wants to move be it for more money or play for his home town club, lets get the as much as we can for him". Especially when you are owner of a big club with a conveyor line of talent and a happy bank manager.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

When Hardaker was sent home from the World Cup, the story was kept 'in-house' and Leeds simply said they were 'helping him deal with his issues'.

This morning's Mirror claims he was 'fined, handed a written warning and made to cancel his holiday by the Rhinos after allegations he twice breached a team alcohol ban on international duty'. Its earned him an 'England bad boy' epithet!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Whelley Warrior wrote: "if a player is not giving 100% "
So now H was not giving 100% either. Makes sense to get rid of a want-away non-trier.

I really didn't see that in his performances at the end of last year though - he must be good at hiding it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Mike wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: "if a player is not giving 100% "
So now H was not giving 100% either. Makes sense to get rid of a want-away non-trier.

I really didn't see that in his performances at the end of last year though - he must be good at hiding it.
Don't take the bait Mike. WW posts on every thread at the same time every morning.
Whether he has something to say or not! :D