Refund on Workington Town Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Refund on Workington Town Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors confirm that following the postponement of Sunday's Testimonial game for Paul Prescott at Workington Town the Club will be offering a full refund for any supporters who pre-purchased match tickets.

Fans are asked to return tickets to the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person or by post where a refund will be issued.

The Club would like to again apologise to any supporters who made the trip to Derwent Park on Sunday but unfortunately due to heavy rain throughout the morning the game was postponed due to the waterlogged pitch and this was agreed by both Clubs and the match referee.

Wigan Warriors continue to support Paul Prescott's Testimonial and it is hoped that a game can be arranged for Paul during his Testimonial year and as and when a fixture is arranged a full announcement will be made.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 14dPtoL.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
willie c

Re: Refund on Workington Town Tickets

Post by willie c »

If I go to derwent park and tell them I didnt want my money back would it go to Paul's fund
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

probably only half willie, gate money was getting split between wigan and town
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

willie c wrote:If I go to derwent park and tell them I didnt want my money back would it go to Paul's fund
Get your money back and donate it to Joining Jack or the Steve Prescott foundation. That's the chosen charities that will benefit from Paul's testimonial.