Re: Micky Mac

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Maybe nothing but he is not in the squad for Saints game. Looks like most of the 1st team squad so maybe i am doing 1+1=3 but if he is not injured its rather suspicious.
markill

Post by markill »

God wrote:Rumour has it he's finished at Wigan.... Sold/sacked/ released i don't know the circumstance.

If not true let us know but this is quite a strong rumour by all accounts!!

Not divulging the source so don't ask or PM thanks in advance!!
I think the thing to say is let us know when you have something less vague. Concerning, but not exactly all over social media yet and people normally in the know appear not to be. Lets hope its not true and work from there...
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

If he has been sacked??? It must have been in the the last three days cos he was at the Pre Season Dinner on Monday & everything seemed ok. In fact Shaun Wane alluded to him in his interview with Grahm Lovett on the night :exc: :exc: :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

God wrote:This is the same person that said Hansen had signed for Salford and i was called an idiot when i posted that. This is a strong rumour this is why I'm posting this.

Its the circumstance and or if its 100% true he seems 90% positive its true thats why its only a rumour and in the rumour section.
I wasn't having a go or a dig at all so please don't think I was. Not saying what you said is rubbish, I just think its hard for the rest of us to judge when, as you say, you don't know the circumstances or whether he has been fired or sold or what not. If you got a bit more info and could pad it out with circumstances then it would be easier to judge whether we should be getting very worried or not - because MM would be another massive loss.

Hearing lots of things similar to what Josie is saying so the wider context makes the rumour seem unlikely. I hope its a duff one!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Saw this earlier on a Facebook group where a woman just asks the question because he wasn't selected and idiots on Twitter decided to stir the pot. Remember this was originally started by stains fans weeks ago
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Load of old pony.

He's got a back injury, nothing more than that. Struggled with it last season, made worse at the world cup and is recovering.

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Don't forget that it is Roby's Testimonial and I don't think Saints fan would be happy if he was overshadowed by Mickey, especially on their own ground!

p.s. I seemed to recall that the same kind of thing was being said about Charnley when he did not go for pre season training to America.

Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Don't forget that it is Roby's Testimonial and I don't think Saints fan would be happy if he was overshadowed by Mickey, especially on their own ground!

p.s. I seemed to recall that the same kind of thing was being said about Charnley when he did not go for pre season training to America.
Also Wane going to NZ Warriors, people be believe any negative crap about this club
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is potential NEWS that is all.b God is not a rumour / scare monger. He was given the information via a credible source which does not mean it is true.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:It is potential NEWS that is all.b God is not a rumour / scare monger. He was given the information via a credible source which does not mean it is true.
It is not news, just jumping to their own theories whenever a playing is missing from being selected.