CHILDRENS HOME SHIRT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Joanne2809

CHILDRENS HOME SHIRT

Post by Joanne2809 »

Don't know this is right forum, but has anyone had probs with the "houses for home" print on their home shirt? I have already exchanged one as the print has cracked!?!? I'm washing as instructed and hang on a hanger to dry !!! Second shirt and cracked again ??!?! :huh2: :huh2:
Kaii

Re: CHILDRENS HOME SHIRT

Post by Kaii »

I had it happen to mine because on its first wash it was put in the drier, my son's and wife's top are fine and have been wash properly. Just take it back again and let them deal with it
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Similar if not the same material/transfer as the JJB 2006 shirts the blue cracked and peeled within one of two washes. I don't know why they use the plastic material other then to save money on embroidery or printed on.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

ancientnloyal wrote:Similar if not the same material/transfer as the JJB 2006 shirts the blue cracked and peeled within one of two washes. I don't know why they use the plastic material other then to save money on embroidery or printed on.

Because when the shirts are designed and ordered the sponsors have not yet been confirmed, therefor they have to be applied to the jersey at a later date.Shirts have to be ordered well in advance to ensure they are supplied and delivered by a set date.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
hickle

Post by hickle »

If you're willing to look at this site, I just bought a set of football shirts for my son http://www.tshirtinuk.com/
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Joanne2809 wrote:Don't know this is right forum, butop has anyone had probs with the "houses for home" print on their home shirt? I have already exchanged one as the print has cracked!?!? I'm washing as instructed and hang on a hanger to dry !!! Second shirt and cracked again ??!?! :huh2: :huh2:

It helps if you wash them inside out.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Apparently several fans have had similar issues even when washing as per instructions etc.

As previously stated the sponsor not being known prior to production is the main reason for this issue.