McIlorum 'biting?'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

McIlorum 'biting?'

Post by Kittwazzer »

Have a look at this clip. Seems to me that Wellens went into McIlorum shoving his forearm into his mouth!

http://youtu.be/zg99pzw2bEg
josie andrews

Re: McIlorum 'biting?'

Post by josie andrews »

Wellens led with the forearm & IMO looked to deliberately push it towards Mickeys mouth.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I saw it mentioned on redvee, whenever we beat them MM is a thug and has done something scandalous, remember the knee to the head against Wellens last season. When they win we hear nothing of the sort, hmmmm I wonder why, sour grapes maybe? Wellens is clearly pushing his forearm right into his mouth and doesn't move it, if he had been bitten then he would have took it away straight away in my opinion!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
markill

Post by markill »

It doesn't look like he bit down to me. He certainly didn't go looking for the arm, it found his face all on its own. Hope there was no biting down because it's bad and deserving of a ban of there was, but unlike any Saints fan ever could I'll give Micky benefit of any doubt
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Idiotic sore losers. 1). Mac did not bite him 2). No opposing player is going to attempt to injure Snail; the longer he plays the better for the opposition.
jobo

Post by jobo »

As well as being a supporter of that other well known bottling team Man City, Whelens isn't half a whinger.

Think if MM had really bitten into his arm, they'd have needed a jack hammer to get him off.

His arm does end up in MM's mouth but Whelens put it there.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

If anyone has recorded the match have a look at the drive in that Masoe took on 78 mins 45 secs for Taylor to.put him down.
Masoe drove his knee right into scotty taylor in a manner that could have done real serious damage. He drove the knee in with intent to hurt which it did as scotty was limping at the end of the game as he came off. Are players allowed to drive the ball in like this as it could seriously hurt someone.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

If anyone has recorded the match have a look at the drive in that Masoe took on 78 mins 30 secs for Taylor to.put him down.
Masoe drove his knee right into scotty taylor in a manner that could have done real serious damage. He raised and drove the knee in with intent to hurt which it did as scotty was limping at the end of the game as he came off. Are players allowed to drive the ball in like this as it could seriously hurt someone.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

IF McIlorum has bitten Wellens deliberately he deserves a ban of at least 8 matches, and it would be deserved.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

No straw damn us wrote:IF McIlorum has bitten Wellens deliberately he deserves a ban of at least 8 matches, and it would be deserved.
Well yes that is pretty obvious but it's a very big IF!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett