Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Gelling

Post by cpwigan »

Bar the early mistake he has done okay IMO. Not the hell sure what his true position is but he has done quite well.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Gelling

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Too slow for wing and turning circle if the titanic

2nd row for me
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Made a poor grab at Hall, but otherwise has probably been the best player in cherry and white.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

The backing up from line breaks was terrible tonight, we need more power in the forwards and the Lees centres showed that we are not strong enough in that position
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

IMHO i have him down as an AVERAGE player, struggle to see how he is Wigan-ness

Still to be convinced about him from what little I see of him

A&L(just like Belfast)
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

Not quite got the pace he needs. But a unit and fair replacement for Thornley
GBH

Post by GBH »

Not easy to have the pace when he cant get game time, he played really well not many you can say played better tonight in a wigan shirt.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Every credit to the lad, he can't do much more than he did tonight!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I think it would be worth swapping Gelling and Sarginson around for the Hull game. Gelling is more solid in the tackle and Sarginson much faster. Sadly, despite not being everybody's favourite, I think we'll really miss Thornley in defence this season.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Every credit to the lad, he can't do much more than he did tonight!!
Well said TBW, I thought he showed up tonight as well. Makes me wonder what he'd be like if his Wigan career hadn't been hindered by RFL buggering about and Home Office beaurocracy. Echoes of Green Vigo!