Danny Brough

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Danny Brough

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

chatter going roun about brough not been happy at giants again , would anyone like to see him at Wigan, not sure its been posted anywhere else, but would he be a stand in for green on his departure?
Paul
Owd Codger

Re: Danny Brough

Post by Owd Codger »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:chatter going roun about brough not been happy at giants again , would anyone like to see him at Wigan, not sure its been posted anywhere else, but would he be a stand in for green on his departure?
Paul
I think you will find that Wigan already have plans for Green's departure, especially as he was only a interim signing for two seasons.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

No thank you, massively overrated in my opinion.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:chatter going roun about brough not been happy at giants again , would anyone like to see him at Wigan, not sure its been posted anywhere else, but would he be a stand in for green on his departure?
Paul
I think you will find that Wigan already have plans for Green's departure, especially as he was only a interim signing for two seasons.
Enlighten us all
Eon0890

Post by Eon0890 »

I'd rather have tommy back if the rumours are true and shift smith to stand off, but if waney is going to put faith in the young lads I'd love to see Powell get 6, I don't think Hampshire or Williams are ready yet.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

medlocke wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Paul
Enlighten us all
The answer is in my comment about Green only being signed for two seasons and therefore obvious that the club had plans for his replacement to be from within the club at the time they signed Green.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'd take Brough. He;s a great player. Took Scotland to the quarters almost by himself. Imagine if he had been in the England team instead of Chase. We'd have been in the final for certain.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Mike wrote:I'd take Brough. He;s a great player. Took Scotland to the quarters almost by himself. Imagine if he had been in the England team instead of Chase. We'd have been in the final for certain.
No he isnt, he's not consistant at all which is why he doesnt get picked for England.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

slimshady wrote:
Mike wrote:I'd take Brough. He;s a great player. Took Scotland to the quarters almost by himself. Imagine if he had been in the England team instead of Chase. We'd have been in the final for certain.
No he isnt, he's not consistant at all which is why he doesnt get picked for England.
I don't think that's the case I think his face simply doesn't fit with England

He is pretty consistent but when has a bad one he is terrible, very similar to briers, lethal on his day but the big matches have been his downfall
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

I would be quite happy if he came, he is a good player and I think he would fit in well. We wouldn't rely on him as much as the Giants do so I think he wouldn't feel as much pressure in the big games and would perform better. I would also suggest that Wane might make him a better player.