Widnes on Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Widnes on Friday

Post by josie andrews »

You will not be allowed to take alcoholic drinks to your seats on Friday at the Widnes game.

You can drink on the concourses only!

http://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article/ ... ing-policy
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Re: Widnes on Friday

Post by markill »

After recent events it makes sense for them to adopt this approach. I wonder though if they will also look to turn away anyone who arrives at the game already drunk?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

markill wrote:After recent events it makes sense for them to adopt this approach. I wonder though if they will also look to turn away anyone who arrives at the game already drunk?
No chance of that. There would be no widnes fans on. :)
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

I for one am glad, I'd like to see it at the DW, don't get me wrong I like a pint, but I'm getting tired of paddling in sticky beer after it being knocked over and running down the terraces.
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Can you pay at the ground on Friday? I can now go but can't get to wigan to pick tickets up
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Can you pay at the ground on Friday? I can now go but can't get to wigan to pick tickets up
Yes you can