WANE TRACK RECORD IS IT GOOD ENOUGH?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
menpond

WANE TRACK RECORD IS IT GOOD ENOUGH?

Post by menpond »

Well ,the club thinks so. What about the fans?
mp
KOOCH

Re: WANE TRACK RECORD IS IT GOOD ENOUGH?

Post by KOOCH »

Would you really be making this post if the result was reversed? Somehow I think not. We have had Ben Flower in the firing line and quite rightly so. Then we have had Matty Bowen followed up with your hobby horse Eddy Pettybourne. Now we have you questioning Shaun Wanes track record. Give it a rest menpond what you really should have posted is menponds cracked record. Players undersized Fazz as your example Pettybourne etc. Look back at some of your track record menpond it is like reading the ramblings of a day release patient from the asylum. If your going to post something then why not start a thread with some positives about it instead of negatives all the time. I appreciate our season is now over and with the close season upon us we get crackpot posts but most of your posts are of the crackpot nature throughout the season. Are sure your not the miserable Leyther supporter I met in Fuerteventura earlier this year because he was quite clearly a nut job similar to yourself.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt before in that he/she was suffering from Altzeimars and PM'd a couple of folk of what I thought, but now just think he's a keyboard warrior with nowt else better to do!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
rdownes9

Post by rdownes9 »

When we started this season, bearing in mind the quality of players we lost, factor in the trip down under, the injuries we had early on, I think it's testimant to Wane's ability as a coach that we got anywhere near the Grand Final, let alone nearly won it with 12 men. The negativity on this site sometimes baffles me. Yes I know we're Wigan, we expect to win, but come on, get a grip. If Benny hadn't lost the plot Saturday, we would have won that by a country mile. We were the better side by far with 12 men, but we ran out steam understandably.

How about we put it down to experience, and get behind the boys for next season cos I for one, think they've done us proud this season.....yet again!
menpond

Post by menpond »

Try yes ,or no?
mp
Jules

Post by Jules »

Yes - its that simple.
Done a great job in an increasingly competitive league.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

rdownes9 wrote:When we started this season, bearing in mind the quality of players we lost, factor in the trip down under, the injuries we had early on, I think it's testimant to Wane's ability as a coach that we got anywhere near the Grand Final, let alone nearly won it with 12 men. The negativity on this site sometimes baffles me. Yes I know we're Wigan, we expect to win, but come on, get a grip. If Benny hadn't lost the plot Saturday, we would have won that by a country mile. We were the better side by far with 12 men, but we ran out steam understandably.

How about we put it down to experience, and get behind the boys for next season cos I for one, think they've done us proud this season.....yet again!
menpond wrote:Try yes ,or no?
I think "rd9's" post above is pretty obvious to most people on here ?

I can't see what more you could be after ?
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Definitely. Shaun's record is more than good enough :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Please do not respond to Menpond. Put him on ignore. He is a Saints troll.
jobo

Post by jobo »

menpond wrote:Well ,the club thinks so. What about the fans?
What do you think?

Why not do a poll.