Six month ban for Flower

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Six month ban for Flower

Post by DaveO »

TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Six month ban for Flower

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

6 months!!

Basically starts now till the 14th April so will miss first 2 months, 8-9 games!! Plus pre season!! So 12 games really!! I think!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Well and truly over the top ffs!
Seriously thinking of stopping going when you get idiots going over the top like this!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:6 months!!

Basically starts now till the 14th April so will miss first 2 months, 8-9 games!! Plus pre season!! So 12 games really!! I think!!
Thanks for clarifying that but it doesn't me me feel much better!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I know it would never happen as it mean our boys are not getting the support they need. But it would hurt other clubs big style if our travelling supporters stopped putting money through the turn styles and just attended home games. Sad for Ben but he was going to be made an example of. Hope he comes back a better man. And he will have my support.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What a bunch of bar stewards

Well done Wigan RLFC (NOT)
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

it was what was expected
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

A similar incident in rugby union happened a few seasons ago, Andy Hazell, lost it and set into a French forward in a European cup game, not only did he use his fists but his knees as well. He got a 14 week ban, just over half of what flower has got and I think it's a lot worse! Take a look at this and see how it compares to the flower incident! Surely there has to be some consistency in general sport disciplinary procedures, nevermind if it's league or union or they have different disciplinary boards etc

http://youtu.be/9pmCb5HtiVU - fixed the link DaveO

Sorry if the link doesn't work, im useless at forum links, if someone could help me out with it, that woruld be great!
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

So do those happy clappers still not think the RFL have it in for us, takes the effing piss, man hit off the ball with a ferocious forearm to the jaw, Ohio will probably get a slap on the hands and told not to do it again, The Fat Wassock and his remedial followers need to be replaced the pack of incompetant Tw@ts :eusa17: :evil:
upminsterwarrior

Post by upminsterwarrior »

Just had to have a look when Good Friday falls in 2015 as I thought his first match back might be the stains, which would've been one of those great sporting coincidences!

Turns out its 3rd April - so no chance of that.