UK Post are pathetic

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ian.birchall

UK Post are pathetic

Post by ian.birchall »

Ten days ago I ordered 2 shirts for the new season. I have now had three emails from the above delivery people, the last one saying my parcel would be delivered twixt 12.11 and 13.11 Saturday.
51 hours later I'm still waiting, time the club got a proper delivery system instead just the cheapest.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
medlocke

Re: UK Post are pathetic

Post by medlocke »

About as much use as tits on a Nun
sc74

Post by sc74 »

medlocke wrote:About as much use as tits on a Nun
:lol:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Now to be fair my parcel arrived at 1pm Tuesday and panic set in, only one shirt. Straight on t'computer firing off an irate message to store@warriorworld,a reply back in 45 minutes saying that another one was coming by next day guaranteed Royal Mail and it arrived at 9-15am Wednesday. Well done the store in the end.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

sc74

Post by sc74 »

That's service :xmas:
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Uk Post are bad but City Link are worse. Spare a thought for the for their employees who found out on Christmas morning that they will be being made redundant.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Yeah, doesn't get much lower than that :eusa9: :eusa9: :eusa9:
I suffered a hard summer due to our project in another 'hotspot' being suspended. Was a truly awful time, owed money, lost money, uncertainty etc.
I did just over 2 months of minimum wage work to try and keep our heads above water - pay the rent and council tax.
Now I'm back doing what I do best and I treat every day in work as a blessing.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

The booze hound wrote:Uk Post are bad but City Link are worse. Spare a thought for the for their employees who found out on Christmas morning that they will be being made redundant.

I might be more sympathetic if one of their vans 10 days before Christmas 2008 had not driven through a red stop light and written my old Rover car off.

'Sorry mate, I was confused by the green light'

ERR the green light is a filter to the left light not a straight on which here as everywhere else is big and round. :eusa17: :eusa17:

And then the b*st*rd 3 weeks later got his solicitor to write to me claiming whiplash injuries. That I'm pleased to say got short thrift from my solicitors.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

The booze hound wrote:Uk Post are bad but City Link are worse. Spare a thought for the for their employees who found out on Christmas morning that they will be being made redundant.
Its the same throughout the industry. I did 2 years on Home Delivery with Yodel. Self Employed 'contract'. 50/75p per parcel using my own car and fuel. Loved the craic I had with customers but not much else!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Its the same throughout the industry. I did 2 years on Home Delivery with Yodel. Self Employed 'contract'. 50/75p per parcel using my own car and fuel. Loved the craic I had with customers but not much else!
Imagine working for Royal Mail for 24 years, then getting sacked for going 2 days over the alloted sick days whilst being bed ridden with bird flu