Re: Woefull Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
menpond

Post by menpond »

Is not RADLINSKI director of rugby?or the tea maker? What does he do?
mp
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

menpond wrote:Is not RADLINSKI director of rugby?or the tea maker? What does he do?
What ever IL tells him is not the link between Wane and IL.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I think we shouldn't get to excited wane is going no where because it would require either him to resign or il to pay him off both of with are as likely as kelly brook knocking on my door asking if she can model her bikinis for her next holiday
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I think we shouldn't get to excited wane is going no where because it would require either him to resign or il to pay him off both of with are as likely as kelly brook knocking on my door asking if she can model her bikinis for her next holiday
Imagine if Wane turned up in his bikini tonight.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

grim
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
BriH

Post by BriH »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I think we shouldn't get to excited wane is going no where because it would require either him to resign or il to pay him off both of with are as likely as kelly brook knocking on my door asking if she can model her bikinis for her next holiday
I'll have Kelly Brook please!
menpond

Post by menpond »

Wane should have been sent out to be a manager in another clubafter Mcguires first season,to learn what it is like to be a manager. IL s favouritism to Wane is incomprehensible.
mp
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

She actually turned up at my house and asked that very question. Sadly, I was already late for work so I had to decline. I got home that night to find my house splattered with eggs.

Bitch!!!
sc74

Post by sc74 »

JJ wrote: People keep on about We won the double with Wane, Yes Wane was in charge when we did but it was with the team Madge put together.
Wane's team haven't won anything
We are in danger of becoming a team of thugs which won't win anything and I don't want to go watching a team of thugs.

I know a lot of fans probably won't agree with me on this but this is my personal opinion.
I'll +1 that.
And to be fair, it wasn't the toughest road to the CC Final, was it?
mario

Post by mario »

Still had to get there and win it.
We then went onto win the grand final, having to beat the top 3 on the way and in the final.
Much like today, most of this message board was calling Wane clueless, whilst on the way to the double.
He must be incredibly lucky to have done what he has done, without buying in major signings, like the rest of superleague and not knowing what he is doing.
There is only McDermott with a comparable record and he went through the same slating from his own fans