Is it just me

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

Is it just me

Post by willie c »

But it look for long periods of leeds game that we played like strangers looked like the players aren't getting on with each other and they don't enjoy playing for wigan Warriors
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
sc74

Re: Is it just me

Post by sc74 »

willie c wrote:But it look for long periods of leeds game that we played like strangers looked like the players aren't getting on with each other and they don't enjoy playing for wigan Warriors
Didn't go, or get to see the game as based in Turkey now, but would hardly surprise me.
This is what happens when the rot starts setting in. Wouldn't be surprised if their is some real discontent soon and a player or two leaving.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

sc74 wrote:
willie c wrote:But it look for long periods of leeds game that we played like strangers looked like the players aren't getting on with each other and they don't enjoy playing for wigan Warriors

Didn't go, or get to see the game
as based in Turkey now, but would hardly surprise me.
This is what happens when the rot starts setting in. Wouldn't be surprised if their is some real discontent soon and a player or two leaving.
:lol:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Mike wrote:
sc74 wrote:

Sorry Mike, why is that funny. I posted nothing but an opinion.Would you like me to highlight it in bold, just in case you missed it.

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Mike wrote:
sc74 wrote:

No wonder you are laughing when we have so many armchair critics who never go to games but have a lot to say on a website when things are not right.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

To answer the question - it's not just you. It doesn't look the same as in previous years - even last season when we had more personnel changes.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Mike wrote:
sc74 wrote:
No wonder you are laughing when we have so many armchair critics who never go to games but have a lot to say on a website when things are not right.
Here we go again.
Tuigamala

Post by Tuigamala »

I don't know what the real issue is with Wigan but after Watching the Leeds game I am now genuinely concerned after that performance. We didn't create anything young Williams had a go and Manfredi was probably the only player with any enthusiasm during that match. Our plays are stagnated and out of date we need some new fresh ideas and quick or we will miss out on the top 4 which before the season started was unthinkable. We should still beat Wakefield this week but on paper they are the worst team in the league so rightfully so we should be hammering them lets hope we get a much better performance for the lads. Matty Smith needs to do more and stand up and be counted at the minute he's never an England international he wouldn't even get in Leigh's 17. Kicking game appalling, taking the line on (none existent), give rocky a go and have some principles.
"If there is no blood on the line, it is not rugby league"
(Russell Crowe)

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sc74 wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Mike wrote: :lol:
Here we go again.
I suppose everyone is entitled to an opinion whether they go to games or not or even whether they watch them on TV or not. However, I would always value someone's opinion that watches the games regularly in the stands or at least on the TV much more than those that don't.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Despite playing poorly, we hung in there far longer than many teams would have done. The 2 things that we still have are resilience and doggedness. I would be surprised and disappointed if anyone gave the impression that they enjoyed putting in such an ineffectual performance, but if they had thrown the towel in we'd have been massacred.