Milward Sacked!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TomThumb

Milward Sacked!!!!!!

Post by TomThumb »

:lol: BBC have news that St helens have sacked ian milward
MrsLam

Re: Milward Sacked!!!!!!

Post by MrsLam »

Where? It's not on the BBC site?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

go to the main sports page and look at the headlines scrolling across the top!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ooo so it is!

No need to go down under then Mo :(

Such a shame n all, I got Chris singing "Cheer up Ian Millward" last night when it came on telly. Anyone for a trophy in August?

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Its on the Super League site too:
http://www.superleague.co.uk/news/1121
Saints terminate Millward contract
St Helens have terminated the contract of coach Ian Millward for “gross misconduct�.

Millward was suspended from duty last week as the club conducted a disciplinary investigation.

A club statement read: “Following a disciplinary hearing, in which Ian was given a full opportunity to defend himself, it was felt that the club was left with no option but to dismiss.�
Millward for Wigan - that would really annoy the Saints fans - excellent.... :) :) :)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just think how many scoucers are gonna be crying into there tea cups tonight!!!!!

lets all just sit back and laugh!!!!!

i think i might go to the pub tonight and have a few beers to celebrate!!! anyone???
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He might go St George Illawarra in NRL!! not really concerned where he goes now, just thinking of all them upset Saints!!! :lol: Bet Jonny Vegas is crying into his 20th pint of the day right now!!
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
Ooo so it is!

No need to go down under then Mo :(
He isn't going. Apparently because of our slump in form but I wonder if this is a coindence!

I just listened to Eric Ashton commenting on this (comments made before today) saying he was unaware of the goings on and that McManus could do this off his own bat because he bought some shares of Arthur Thomas who recently resigned as a director and now McManus owned 64% of the clubs equity.

So ther you have it, Saints may have a "board" but are effectivly run by one man. Sound familiar?

Dave
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm going down to Knowsley Road to laugh at the protestors :D Broke the news to my little sister who didn't understand "gross misconduct" so please refer to him as being naughty in the future instead of all these intelligent words.

Redvee.net should be a laugh tonight, I might stay in watch United, have a few beers and talk to my saints mates about how much I love Millward. :eusa1:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
I'm going down to Knowsley Road to laugh at the protestors :D
Take a bin-bag to collect all the seaosn tickets they will no doubt be ripping up :lol:

Dave