Three in a row! Kiwis down Kangaroos Again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Three in a row! Kiwis down Kangaroos Again

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southernpie

Re: Three in a row! Kiwis down Kangaroos Again

Post by southernpie »

Sets up a very interesting tour this winter :D
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Brilliant.
Growing up I loved the Australian sporting mentality.
However, having met some, visited and gotten older, I think they are quite a strange bunch.
Their attitude is often poor and I look forward to a long and slow demise of all their sporting teams.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

England should have beaten them in the Four nations. Only a dodgy decision let the Australians into the final.

The backline for Australia is exceptional but the pack is average at best now. They have been put on a pedestal for years now but they now look very beatable.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The team is getting old now, but they seem reluctant to want to blood young players!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BriH

Post by BriH »

josie andrews wrote:The team is getting old now, but they seem reluctant to want to blood young players!
Absolutely right Josie about the ageing Oz! I'm sure they will make the necessary changes just like the cricket guys did.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:The team is getting old now, but they seem reluctant to want to blood young players!
They have some fantastic forwards. The change needs to happen, first and foremost, at State of Origin level. The Aussies will be back!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Love to have Martin Tapau at Wigan, he is some forward.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think they are badly in need of a stand off.cronk,cherry-Evans and thurston are all 7s.whats the chances of Bellamy being made coach and green getting a chance?poor ref in this game but that's what happens when you send our worst ref for a test
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
They have some fantastic forwards. The change needs to happen, first and foremost, at State of Origin level. The Aussies will be back!
Do they? Most are often pinched from other Polynesian sides - a practice which does not endure them to Australians themselves nor make the player likely sweat blood for a nation not of their birth.

They are a pretty ordinary side compared to Australian sides from the past. Just need for the English players (and sometimes fans) to stop fawning over players no more talented/skilful/faster or simply better than our own home produced players

The only way we can and need improving upon is coaching, especially at international level
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!