Lets Be Vocal At Warrington Today

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Black Pearl

Lets Be Vocal At Warrington Today

Post by The Black Pearl »

Can I urge everyone travelling to Warrington today to sing their hearts out for the lads. Warrington are pretty vocal but i'm sure we can out sing them. This could be the extra inspiration the lads need.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Ancient&Loyal

Re: Lets Be Vocal At Warringto...

Post by Ancient&Loyal »

Right with you on this one Pearl. As Delia Smith said. "Lets Be Avin You." Come on the Warriors
Sometimes rugby really hurts.
mike binder

Re: Lets Be Vocal At Warri...

Post by mike binder »

Ancient&Loyal posted:
Right with you on this one Pearl. As Delia Smith said. "Lets Be Avin You." Come on the Warriors
well try but lets face it warrington must be the most vocal fans in sl (respect)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
The Black Pearl

Mike cheers. Can I just say I was proud to be a Wigan Fan today. We were exceptional it's a shame that the team couldn't win. Big Up to the cherry and white army. RESPECT
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well they weren't very vocal today were they? Not until the last 5 minutes, what ajoke singing "youre not singing anymore" I heard them about 3 times during the match other than that. Very proud of our away support, lets have more of that at home.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I was thinking that, you wouldnt have known they were there if you listened to it on the radio :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
pedro

Post by pedro »

Bearly heard them when they scored tbh (on the radio)
The Black Pearl

Did anybody else really like the stadium. Standing for those who want to stand and seating for t'others. I just wish we had the same. Can I again say who great it was to be part of the wiganers today. Did anybody else see Denis Moran's face when he scored he couldn't believe the crowd. Think it blew his mind.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yeah he did his roly poly right infront of us looked stunned didn't he! I really liked the ground too, I know it sounds strange but even sitting on the steps didn't leave me with indents from the broken bits of stones. Elbows are killing from leanin on the barriers though!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I liked the ground, too, I must admit. We were sat quite near the Wire fans, North stand, near the tryline, and their fans were really friendly - a surprise considering what they used to be like.
Noticed quite a lot of room though - what happened to the sell-out? What was the attendance, never heard it announced?