today's game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
madliz

today's game

Post by madliz »

I went to todays game as I do every week and i firstly want to say to those who are loosing faith in their team to go away! i know we are struggling this season but todays performance was better and mrs carney is right in her post before we are not the team from the 80s but we are a good team with a lot of potential and a team that deserve our support as are moto says acient and LOYAL! but i think today the fans at the game proved that as we really got behind the lads and i was really proud to be a wigan supporter. so well done lads things to work on but getting there.
Liz
Joanne2809

Re: today's game

Post by Joanne2809 »

I didnt go to the game today Liz, but well said !!! I totally agree with you. some fans still expect win after win and trophy after trophy !! Unfortunately, super league is not like that !!!

SO WELL SAID !! I wish there were more positive fans like you mad liz !!! By the way I dont think you are mad, I think very logical !!!

Thanks and Well done...ancient and loyal !
pedro

Post by pedro »

Every fan of every club should expect to win in the top level otherwise whats the point in playing??
madliz

Post by madliz »

thanks! i am not being unrealistic as i know we not at our best but it really gets me anoyed when fans turn on their players i think yeh be realistic but dont stop supporting if you going to do that become a saints fan! lol bit extreme but you get my drift :D
madliz

Post by madliz »

pedro go and support saints
mario

Post by mario »

pedro posted:
Every fan of every club should expect to win in the top level otherwise whats the point in playing??
So if your bottom of the table, you should just stop going?
We can't go back to the days of winning everything.
pedro

Post by pedro »

madliz posted:
pedro go and support saints
NO
pedro

Post by pedro »

mario posted:
pedro posted:
So if your bottom of the table, you should just stop going?
We can't go back to the days of winning everything.
Why not. We have everything in place to do so they are just not delivering it!
madliz

Post by madliz »

then get behind your team! i am not saying dont be realistic but a supporter supports through good AND bad
pedro

Post by pedro »

madliz posted:
then get behind your team! i am not saying dont be realistic but a supporter supports through good AND bad
I do when they play. Im there singing and shouting. I was there doing the same daft thing when we were in division 2.

:(