RIP Glenn Frey

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

RIP Glenn Frey

Post by medlocke »

Glenn Frey of The Eagles & Longbranch Pennywhistle has died, thanks for music Glenn and Take it easy up there
Wigan_forever1985

Re: RIP Glenn Frey

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Just seen this, I went to see eagles twice and both times they were simply sublime - don't know what's going on at the moment but there has been a serious amount of talent lost lately
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
BriH

Post by BriH »

Lucky enough to see the Eagles at the McAlpine Stadium - the "Hell Freezes Over" tour.
Magic.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

BriH wrote:Lucky enough to see the Eagles at the McAlpine Stadium - the "Hell Freezes Over" tour.
Magic.
Was there that night in 1996 too Bri, the best concert I've ever been to, they were awesome.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
BriH wrote:Lucky enough to see the Eagles at the McAlpine Stadium - the "Hell Freezes Over" tour.
Magic.
Was there that night in 1996 too Bri, the best concert I've ever been to, they were awesome.
As we were driving along the M62, on our way there, we were passed by their white stretched Limo!!
Straight up! Awesome!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

BriH wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Magic.
As we were driving along the M62, on our way there, we were passed by their white stretched Limo!!
Straight up! Awesome!
A top night Bri.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Saw The Eagles in 1973 at the Apollo Glasgow and then again in 1978 in Toronto . Superb

Regards , EW

Ps how old am I lol
2002 and EW is hooked
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Saw The Eagles in 1973 at the Apollo Glasgow and then again in 1978 in Toronto . Superb

Regards , EW

Ps how old am I lol
Probably as old as me! :D

The 73 one wasn't as support to Neil Young?
The first time I saw them was at Bingley Hall when Joe Walsh had just joined.
Crap acoustics but a magnificent band.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wigan_forever1985

Magic.
That was one of the two gigs I saw
If I remember rightly that was the last tour with don felder
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

don't know if anyone has seen the "illegal Eagles" but they are a very very good cover band